ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ

Katherine was sitting on the floor of Emily's bedroom while the other four were on her bed, and they were folding programs for the Rosewood Charity Fashion Show.

"Why would A show us that part of the video?" Aria asked, taking glances at them.

"To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched"

"Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night"

"Guys, Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower to get back his perverted videos and went after Ali for the same reason," Spencer said and then looked at Katherine who was on the floor. "Don't you want to come up here and sit"

Katherine looked up at her and shook her head. "I'm fine here, the floor is pretty comfy"

Spencer looked at her a little longer before going back to folding the programs.

"Yeah, but A had us convinced that Ian killed Alison and now it's, what, two miles from the kissing rock to Ali's house. I mean, did she turn off the camera and walk home in the dark, alone?"

"Yeah, someone could've been waiting for her and surprised her when she got home"

"Like who?" Aria asked looking at Hanna.

"Like Ian. And just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later"

Katherine looked over at Spencer. "I still don't think it is Ian"

Spencer looked back at her. "But what if it was"

Katherine shrugs her shoulder. "Don't know"

"If Ian didn't kill Ali, did A?"

No one spoke for a moment and just looked around Emily's room.

Hanna then spoke up. "So, uh, did you invite Ezra to the show?"

"No, he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference. Did you invite Caleb?"

"Why would I do that?" Hanna asked.

"Because you kissed him," Spencer said looking to Hanna.

"How was it?"

"Well, I wore the totally wrong gloss. You know the kind that looks were, but it's really sticky?"

"Oof, the wade of hair stuck to your mouth," Emily said.

"It's all fun and sexy till somebody hacks up a hairball"

"Hey, could we please keep folding? I needed these done yesterday, and I've already missed a million committee meetings"

Katherine then placed her hand on Spencer's leg and gave it a gentle squeeze, Spencer looked at her with a smile and went back to folding the programs.

Aria's phone then went off and everyone looked at her.

"Can I get it? It's just a text" Aria said looking at Spencer.

"If it's from Erza, then yes," Spencer said going back to folding.

"wow. Katherine has turned our boss into a romantic"

Katherine shook her head with a smile.

"I was always a romantic! You know, under a thin veneer of pragmatism and... a few shockingly bad choices"

"Guys, uh... I'm gonna go deal with this" Aria said getting off the bed with her phone.

"Do you realize that we finally all have boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?"