ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Katherine was now in Spencer's house and was sitting on the couch behind Hanna looking at her.

"Here's some aspirin," Aria said handing it to Hanna. "You want me to make you some soup?"

"Thanks, but... I'm not hungry"

"You want a blanket?" Spencer asked grabbing one off the back of the couch.

"Sure"

Spencer then placed the blanket around Hanna's shoulders.

"Here's your bag. I think Caleb called. Your phone was making noise"

"Han, now I know that you might not be ready to talk about this but the sheriff said that they're gonna drag the lake first thing in the morning"

"Lucas isn't in the lake," Hanna said.

"He didn't come up to shore. We waited"

"He knows how ro swim alright?" Hanna said looking over to Emily. "He's out there somewhere. I can feel it"

"I, I still can't believe that Lucas would help 'A'"

"Why not? Jenna did the same thing with Caleb" Spencer said.

"'A' knows Lucas is close to Hanna"

"No, I-I get it. I just... don't see Lucas as being that violent" Aria said.

"He can be. Lucas was the one who destroyed Alison's memorial. I found out the night I got out if the hospital"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Told me to keep a secret"

"Why?" Emily asked.

"To protect him. He's been through a lot. Alison really tortured him"

"Maybe it's time to start protecting you, and you Kat"

"I have a headache," Hanna said taking the aspirin and looking for some water or something to drink in her purse.

"Hanna, don't drink that!"

"That's lake water"

"Too late," Hanna said.

"How did that get in there?"

"The bag was outside in the car," Emily said.

"But all of us were in here"

"Yeah, Lucas wasn't. Maybe he just wanted to finish what he started"

Hanna's phone then went off. "No fun chugging lake water, is it? Choke on this, bitch. 'A'"

Katherine was gonna say something but decided not to.

Katherine woke up the next morning and rolled and saw Spencer asleep, with her back facing her, so she moved closer to her wrapping an arm around her waist and giving her neck a few kisses.

"Time to wake up" Katherine whispered in her ear.

Spencer groaned a little and turned around and buried her face in her chest.

"Spence, come on"

Spencer sighed and looked at Katherine. "It's too early" she mumbles.

Katherine nods and gives her a quick kiss on the lips. "I know," she said and started to keep up.

Spencer pulled on her arm to pull her closer. Katherine looked at her a little confused.

"Really?"

Spencer nods. "Yes," she said and kissed her.