ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss

Katherine didn't sleep much that night, so she tossed and turned until finally she had enough and she changed into leggings and a tank top with a zip-up jacket and grabbed her keys and walked out of her room and house, and got into her car and started to drive somewhere, she didn't know where she wanted to go, all she knew is that she just wanted to take a drive.

Because after that A text she got before she went to bed or tried to go to bed, she didn't know if she could go to sleep because she felt like her mind wouldn't shut off. And the A text sent shivers down her spine every time she read it.

'You know your sister's place is really nice, especially the inside. But you should really tell her to make sure everything is locked up where no one can get in. But oh who am I kidding I always find a way inside. And the next time I break into Rowan's apartment I might just have to take her with me'
                         Xoxo -A

-

Spencer was in Hanna's room which Hanna shared with Emily. She were trying to get hold of Katherine to see if Emily was there but Katherine wasn't answering.

Spencer sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "She's not answering," she said starting to get worried.

"Did you try calling Evelyn or the wrestling coach?" Aria asked.

Spencer shook her head. "She never has practiced in the mornings, and also if she did she would always answer her phone. What am I supposed to do? What if something happened to her? I-I can't lose her, I just can't"

Aria and Hanna both walked up to Spencer and hugged her.

"We will find her, and you won't lose her we promise," Aria told her.

"Yeah, her phone could have died and she forgot where her charger was, or maybe her phone broke again"

"Maybe, but don't think that's the case," Spencer said.

Katherine just walked into school and was heading to her locker, and opened it and stuck her things inside, and grabbed whatever she needed.

"Where the hell have you been?" Spencer asked standing behind her with arms crossed over her chest.

Katherine sighed and shut her locker and turned to face her. "Just driving around"

"And you didn't think to pick up your phone?" Spencer asked, still really upset because she was worried something happened to her.

"I left it at home"

Spencer raised an eyebrow at her. "Why?"

Katherine ran a hand through her hair, she didn't want to tell Spencer about the A text she received but decided to just tell her. "I got an A text"

Spencer dropped her arms at her side. "What did it say?"

Katherine shakes her head. "I don't want to say it"

"Okay, then you don't have to"

Katherine looked up into her eyes. "I'm sorry I worried you"

Spencer walked closer to her and wrapped her arms around her waist and buried her head in her neck. "Please, just never do it again without at least texting someone"

Katherine nods and kisses her head and wraps her arms around her. "I promise"

Katherine was in her jeep with Spencer, outside of Jason's house because she had gotten done some work, they were making out and Spencer slowly moved her way onto Katherine's lap without breaking the kiss.

Spencer then started to leave little kisses from her cheek to her neck, and Katherine opened her eyes for a moment and saw a shadow upstairs. Katherine then moved a little which Spencer stopped and sat up a little and looked at her.

"What?"

Katherine shook her head a little. "I thought I saw something"

"You keep your eyes open?"

Katherine looked into her eyes. "No, it's alright. I just... I thought I saw a shadow in the upstairs window in Jason's house watching us"

Spencer then got out of her lap while looking over at Jason's house.

"Never mind. Uh, my bad" Katherine said and moved closer to Spencer and kissed her again.

Spencer kissed her back and moved her hands to Katherine's neck. Katherine then started to kiss her cheek to her neck.

"No, no. Wait. There are two shadows up there" Spencer said sitting up.

"What?" Katherine asked looking straight ahead.

"Jason's not alone. I just saw two shadows. Garrett's probably up there watching with him"

"Spencer"

Spencer shook her head a little. "No, I wouldn't even be surprised if Jenna was up there too holding the cord while they videotape us for their perverted little archives"

"Let's-let's just go somewhere else," Katherine told her.

Spencer looked over at her. "No! Dr. Sullivan's right. Okay? I'm done running. They need to know that I'm not afraid of them" she said and got out of the jeep.

"No, no, no, Spencer! No, Spencer, wait!" Katherine said and got out following behind her.

Spencer was about to walk up and knock when the door opened."Dad? Dad, what are you doing here? Dad, what are you doing at Jason's house?"

"We were talking about his fence," Peter said beginning to walk away.

"No, you're done with that. You set the town's zoning board's against him" Spencer said following after him.

"Let's not do this, alright?

"Dad, I can't leave this alone. Why are you having secret meetings with this family? First with Alison's mother and now with her brother?"

"I don't have to answer your questions"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you kind of do"

Peter then turned to face her. "Another remark like that, and you'll be looking for a job"

"Spencer deserves some answers"

"Answers? And just who the hell are you, huh?" Peter asked walking closer to Katherine. "Did you take this job at my house so you could stir up trouble?"

Spencer then squeezed her way in between them with her back against Katherine's front. "Dad, stop"

"Huh? No, you couldn't wait to run to her and tell her about what you unearthed in our yard"

"It was her hockey stick!"

"It was none of your damn business! None of this is! Now, why don't you get in that jeep of yours and keep driving, you got me?"

Spencer turned to face her and gently pushed on her chest to back her up so they could leave. "Just don't listen to him, okay?"

"Spencer, don't get in the middle"

"I am in the middle of this!" Spencer said still gently pushing Katherine back.

"Go to the house. Now! Go to the house!"

Spencer then turned around and grabbed Katherine's hand pulling her to her jeep.

"No, no, Spencer! Spencer!" Peter said and walked to the jeep and slammed his hands against the passenger side. "Get out of the car!"

Katherine continued driving and took a glance over at Spencer and moved her hand over to her and placed it on her thigh.

Edited: no

{1163}