ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ

Katherine was sitting beside Spencer, with Emily sitting on her other side and they were listening to Hanna read off the note she found.

"Emily, I'm so sorry for everything. I know we've had a disconnect lately. I hope you'll give me a chance to explain. I have to show you something. Don't call my cell. Someone stole it. Meet me at..."

"Meet me. Where?" Aria asked since Hanna stopped reading.

"I don't know. I can't tell. It looks like it's been washed out by the rain"

"Are you sure that this is from Maya?" Spencer asked looking over at Emily.

"Positive"

"I wonder what she wanted to show you"

"The police have said all along that she probably found something that proved Garett killed Ali" Aria said.

"Which is why she was killed"

"What if Garrett didn't kill Ali?" Katherine asked looking at each of them.

"You guys, we need to slow down. Because we have no idea when Maya wrote that note, and it could have been any time after Emily moved in here with you"

"It looks like there's a date on the top right corner. Look" Aria said giving it to Spencer and Emily.

Katherine leaned closer to get a better look.

"Oh, my God. Maya wrote this the day she died"

Katherine looked at Emily and then at Spencer, who looked at her.

Katherine walked up to Spencer at her locker and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Spencer jumped a little and looked over her shoulder at her. "Do you always have to sneak up on me?"

Katherine kissed her head. "No, but sometimes I can't help myself," she said and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"I can tell"

"Can you now?"

Spencer turned around so she was now facing Katherine. "Yes I can"

Katherine then kissed her nose. "See you later," she said and started to walk away.

Spencer grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Not yet," she said and kissed her.

Katherine kissed her back.

Riley saw from afar and pulled out her phone. "Make a plan and let's get rid of Katherine," she said and then hung up her phone. "You two have no idea what's coming your way," she said with a smirk and walked away.

Katherine was walking out of the girl's locker room when Spencer walked up to her.

"Come with me," Spencer said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the boy's locker room.

"Where are you taking me?" Katherine asked and then smirked. "Is this your way of saying you want to go make out somewhere?"

Spencer stopped and turned to look at her. "What? No. Just come on. There is time for that later" she said and walked into the boy's locker room. "Now, help find Noel's locker please"

Katherine nodded and went to the other side of the lockers. "Find it"

Spencer then walked to where she is and tried to open it, but had no luck so she grabbed something out of her bag and picked the lock, and started to search for his phone. But before she had time to unlock his phone they heard voices and Spencer grabbed Katherine's hand and dragged her over behind some shelves.

"You must really, love to drag me"

Spencer looked at her. "Shut up"

Katherine smirks a little and leans close to her ear. "Make me"

Spencer turned to fully face her and kissed her, Katherine kissed her back and placed her hands on her waist.

Spencer then unlocked the phone and went to the contacts and searched for Maya. "Dammit"

"I don't think he would put her in his contact or he had her as another name"

Spencer looked over at and Katherine just shrugged. Spencer then walked back to Noel's locker and put his phone back, but when she was about to walk away she saw Noel walking in.

"Can I help you?"

Then the other football players started to come in and Spencer grabbed Katherine's arm and the both of them rushed out of the room.

Katherine was lying on Spencer's bed doing homework, while Spencer was lying on her stomach, with her legs on top of Katherine's and she looked at the photos of Maya on her tablet when her computer went off letting her know she had an email. Spencer then got up and went to her computer.

Katherine placed her homework to the side and stood up and made her way over to stand behind Spencer and looked at her computer. Once a video of Noel's security camera footage from his cabin popped up she noticed the date and time, and Spencer grabbed her tablet and looked at the time of death and date, from Garrett's case file.

Spencer then pulled out her phone. "You're not gonna believe this, but I think Noel Kahn just me the security footage from his cabin the night that Maya died," she said and then hung up and placed her phone down and looked at Katherine and then back to her computer.

Katherine kissed her head. "I hate to do this, but I promised Rowan I would hang with her"

Spencer looked at her and nodded. "Okay. Be careful please"

"I will, I promise,"  Katherine said and gave her a quick kiss.

"Call me later?"

Katherine nodded as she put her things in her bag. "I will," she said and then started to head out of Spencer's room.

"Wait," Spencer said getting up and walking towards her.

"Yeah?" Katherine asked turning to face her.

Spencer didn't answer and just kissed her, for a few seconds and then pulled away. "Just wanted to give you another kiss"

Katherine smiled. "You are too cute, you know that," she said and gave her another quick kiss.

Edited: no

{965}