ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4

Katherine was sitting at the same table as Hanna while Emily and Aria were putting up a banner for the committee.

"Okay, does this look even?" Aria asked looking over at the two.

Neither Katherine nor Hanna said something because Hanna was on her computer looking at stuff and Katherine is just on her phone scrolling at some stuff.

"Earth to Hanna and Katherine"

"Sorry, what? Oh, uh, yeah, it's fine"

Katherine looked up from her phone for a moment and nodded. "Yeah, what she said.

Aria then got down from the ladder she was on to look at the banner better. "Okay, remind me. How come you're the chair of the decorating committee... and we're the ones decorating?"

"I can't climb up. I'm saving my one good leg for tomorrow night"

"And how you're not helping Kat?" Emily asked looking over to her friend.

"Score from wrestling"

The three looked at her.

"Since when do you do wrestling?" Aria asked.

"Oh, I didn't tell you guys. Oops"

"Hanna the printer guy needs to be paid. Did you order six Baracks and no Michelles?" Sean asked walking up to them.

"Are you kidding? Tell him no Michelles, no money" Hanna said turning to look at him.

"Uh, maybe you should tell him. He says this is what you ordered"

"I'll be right back," Hanna said getting up from her chair and closing the lid to her laptop. "Oh, and it's a little low on the left"

"Can we just break her other leg?"

Katherine shrugged from where she was sitting. "If you do good luck with that"

"Hey, are we still doing this at lunch?" Spencer asked walking up to them.

"If by 'this,' you mean taking your laptop to the police, then yes, we are"

"But no one called, right? They don't know that we're coming"

Katherine got from her chair and walked to stand next to Spencer, who took a glance at her and slightly leaned into her.

"What's with the cold feet?"

"It's just... I was up all night thinking. What if this is a setup? A could've planted this video on my laptop... knowing we would turn it in" Spencer told them.

"Guys, let's not yet to second-guess A. We've been there. We ended up scared of Noel Kahn... who turned out to be just a jealous freak looking for a better grade" Emily said.

"Yeah, let's not forget A also tried to kill Hanna from knowing too much. We could be walking into a trap" Spencer said.

Katherine sighed and wrapped an arm around her and rubbed her hand on her arm.

"You are already living in it"

Spencer lightly shook her head. "No. Ian... might have done other stuff, but he's not A. There's no way he'd want us knowing this video exists"

"But it does Spence," Katherine said.

"Yeah, and plus the police need to know what happened to Alison that night. Toby gave Alison his sweater before she saw Ian. And Toby shouldn't go to jail for a crime he didn't commit" Emily said.

"she's right. Hey, I'll drive you to the station during lunch"

Spencer looked over at Katherine. "Will you come with?"

"I was gonna practice during lunch"

"For wrestling or dance?" Emily asked.

Katherine shrugs. "I don't know yet"

"Wait you do wrestling too?" Spencer asked looking at her.

Katherine nods. "Yeah"

"Since when?"

"I don't know probably somewhat near the beginning of the school year"

Katherine was in the gym practicing, for wrestling when someone came into the gym.

"Thought I would find you here"

Katherine looked over at the person who walked into the gym. "Hey, Riley"

"So this what you do in your free time?"

Katherine nodded and grabbed her water bottle and took some sips from it. "Yeah, basically"

Riley nods. "Well you look good doing what you are doing"

Katherine wasn't expecting for her to say that and she spit out her water a little and had a light blush on her cheeks. "Oh, umm, thanks"

Riley smiled. "No problem cutie," she said and walked out of the gym.

Katherine wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and watched Riley leave the gym.

Katherine walked past Ian's office and saw Spencer trying to get a drawer opened, so she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Need some help there Spence?"

Spencer jumped a little and looked up at Katherine.

"Jeez way to sneak up on someone, and I think I got it"

Katherine walked a little more into the room. "I can pick that for you if you want"

Spencer nodded and moved out of the way. Katherine walked over to the drawer she was trying to get open and picked the lock and opened it.

Spencer looked at her with a gaping mouth. "Since when did you learn to pick locks"

Katherine shrugged and stood up. "Practice"

"Weird I'm still learning something new about you"

"I just never thought to bring it up"

They may or not be getting together in a couple of episodes. And another chapter of my Grey's Anatomy books should be out in the next day or 2.

Edited: no

{867}