ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Katherine was walking down the steps of Spencer's house with the others to get to the kitchen.

"Wait. Where's Ian?"

"Don't worry. He went to Philly to be with Melissa" Spencer said.

"I didn't realize life existed at this hour"

"Come on, guys just walk. You need to see this" Aria said walking to Spencer's laptop.

"You know, I'd always hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it"

"I'll make coffee," Spencer said walking over to the coffee to make them all coffee.

"Well, when it's ready just pour it down my throat"

Katherine shook her head and moved to sit on the counter, and looked at what Aria pulled up on Spencer's laptop.

"I thought we were done looking at this" Spencer looked over at her laptop. "I mean, we know the shadow is Ian, right?"

"You woke us up for this?"

Katherine rubbed her eyes. "Well I'm going back to sleep I have work later," she said and got off of the counter and didn't wait for their reply and walked back to Spencer's room.

Katherine had just changed back into her clothes and put her dance clothes in her locker in the girls' locker room.

"So you practice alot I see"

Katherine turned to look at Riley and nodded her head. "Yeah, try to get practice in any time I can get"

Riley nods and leans against the lockers. "So are you free later?"

Katherine turned to look at her after shutting her locker. "So you trying to ask me out"

Riley shrugs with a smile. "Maybe, maybe not who knows"

Katherine shakes her head. "Then maybe the answer is a yes," she said and walked out of the locker room.

Katherine was at her locker when Spencer walked up to her.

"Hey"

Katherine looked at her and smiled. "Hey"

"So I was wondering if you wanted to stay the night with me tomorrow since I am pretending to be Aria's alibi"

"I don't know maybe"

"Please, Kat"

Katherine sighed and looked over at Spencer. "Fine. You're lucky you are one of my best friends"

Spencer smiled and pulled Katherine into a hug. "Thank you"

Katherine hugged her back. "No need to thank me"

Katherine was sitting beside Spencer while Aria and Emily were sitting on the other teachers, eating their lunch.

"Why is this called meat casserole?" Emily asked looking at the food in her hand.

"That lunch lady has a gift for suspense," Spencer said placing the bowl with the casserole inside on her lap and letting out a little sigh. "Where's Hanna?"

"Who cares" Aria said taking a bite of her food.

The three turned to look at Aria.

"What?"

Aria shook her head a little. "I don't know"

Spencer then turned her gaze from Aria to Emily. "Em, how's swim practice?"