ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

Katherine was sitting in Spencer's car, with Emily, and Spencer was telling them she saw Ali.

"Spencer, you're overthinking this," Emily said.

"Then why was the door open?"

"You're taking two different medications. You probably got up in the middle of the night--"

Spencer turned to look at Emily. "She was in my living room, Emily. I mean, I could still smell her cream rinse after she left. You think I'm losing it, don't you?"

"I will never think you are losing it ever, because you're not and never will," Katherine said and placed her hand on Spencer's shoulder since she was sitting in the back and gave it a gentle squeeze. Spencer looked at her and gave her a small smile and placed her hand on top of Katherine's and lightly ran her fingers on the back of her hand.

"No, I don't. I've been there. After I got locked in that barn. I woke up and was leaning over me. That conversation felt more real than us talking in this car"

"So, wait, what are you saying, that she actually was in my house this morning?" Spencer asked.

"I didn't say that, I just think that Ali is like holding all of our brains hostage and we won't be able to sleep until we find out what really happened to her," Emily said and then sighed. "I should go talk to these people. We'll be late for school" she said and got out of the car.

Katherine then leaned into the middle in between the passenger and driver seat and looked at Spencer and kissed her cheek. "I know you probably think you are still losing it, but you're not, I mean next I could see Ali or maybe even Aria"

Spencer smiled and looked at her. "I love you"

Katherine smiled. "I love you too, so much more"

"Not possible, because I love you more"

Katherine shakes her head, with a smile. "Nope, but whatever helps you sleep at night," she said and gave her another kiss on the cheek.

Katherine was sitting outside at a table with the others when Spencer came up to them.

"Guys, I figured it out," Spencer said and sat down next to Katherine with the newspaper in her hands. "Alison took out a classified ad asking 'A' to meet her in Brookhaven and 'A' responded. This was going on for like a month. Look. Dear 'A' what's it gonna take to end this? You need to stop. A. D." she said and handed that newspaper to Aria. "Hey, desperately seeking silence who says I wanna end this? 'A"

"Let me see that," Aria said holding her hand out for the newspaper.

"What's this one?" Emily asked grabbing the one that was on the table.

"It's the last paper before Labor Day weekend. Alison was set to meet 'A' at 235 Spruce Street"

"Why do I know that street?"

Katherine looked over at Aria. "Because we walked on it"

"The creepy doll hospital" Hanna added.

"Guys"

"She took off the bandage" Spencer whispered a little.

"She's not using the stick"

"Why is she still wearing the shades?" Hanna asked.

Katherine looked at Hanna and lightly kicked her in the leg. "Stop staring"

Aria then moved the newspaper to Spencer and she grabbed them placing them beside her.