ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs

Katherine was walking into school with Evelyn right beside her.

"Wanna do something after school?" Evelyn asked her.

Katherine sighs and looks at her. "Can't"

Evelyn looked over at her. "Why can't you?"

"I got plans"

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Of course, you, do always have plans. We never hang out like we used to"

Katherine rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "And you are always with Toby"

"So this is my fault?"

"I never said it was"

"Well it sure as hell sounded like it," Evelyn said looking at her.

"Oh well I'm sorry that it made you think it sounded like it because, by all means, I didn't mean for it to," Katherine said sarcastically.

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "You are being childish"

"Me being childish, yeah okay"

"You know ever since you and your old friends got back in touch you have been acting like a complete bitch"

"Oh yeah sure I'm acting like a bitch really?"

Evelyn crossed her arms over her chest and nodded. "Yes, yes you are"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you're the one to talk"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Evelyn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Exactly what I meant," Katherine said and walked past her but stopped and turned to look at her. "You know where to find me when you are done being a bitch" she said and walked away from her not saying anything or stopping to look back at her.

Katherine was walking down the hall of the school with the others.

"I'm going this afternoon, right after school," Spencer told them.

"Are you sure that's safe?"

Spencer looked over at Emily and shook her head a little. "No"

Ella then came out of her classroom. "Aria"

"Hey," Aria said looking to her mom and then her friends.

"Uh, can I talk to you for a second?"

"We were, we were just saying goodbye," Aria told her mom.

"Yeah, that's not what I want to talk to you about"

Katherine then started to walk away with the others. Spencer walking right behind her.

"Do you want to come with me, when I go see Wren after school?"

Katherine looked over her shoulder and looked at Spencer. "I was going to anyway"

Katherine was walking beside Spencer in the hospital, looking for Wren.

Wren walked out of some doors and saw them. "Spender, Katherine, what are you two doing here?"

"We need to talk. I'm sorry, this is kind of important, could you... like, not be here right now?" Spencer said looking at the nurse standing beside Wren.

Wren looked at the nurse nodding his head letting her know she could leave.

"What did you give to Melissa outside of our house and what did she tell you?" Spencer asked when the other nurse was out of earshot.

Wren looked around and gently grabbed their arms. "It's complicated"

"Okay, well, let me make it a bit easier for you. Ian tried to kill me"

"What? Are you okay?" Wren asked looking at her.

"For now. But how 'bout you tell us what you know before he tries again"

Wren moved them to a more quiet place. "She wanted meds. Supplies"

"And you were just happy to hand them over?" Katherine asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"And, Ian might be hiding out next door to my house" Spencer added, moving a little closer to Katherine.

"No, Melissa said he'd only tell her where he was once she had the drugs, but that it was somewhere outside of Rosewood"

"Why did you help her?"

"Honestly? Cause I feel partly responsible for Melissa charging back to Ian. How could I not help?"

Katherine rolled her eyes and took a glance at Spencer.

"I didn't give her everything that she asked for. Some of the painkillers she wanted I'd lose my job if I did that. Spencer, Katherine, please, you have to believe me. I had no idea that you were a part of this. I don't wanna see you get hurt again" Wren said directing the end more to Spencer.

Katherine scoffed and rolled her eyes. "It's kind of late for that. Don't you think?" she said and began to walk away, but was stopped by Spencer's hand on her arm.

"You need to leave this alone"

"I can't leave this alone. And I need your help"

Katherine gave a really look to Spencer.

"Every time I gamble with you and your sister, people end up getting hurt. I won't let that happen again"

"Wren people get hurt all the time, or have you forgotten," Katherine said with an eye roll.

"Wren, will you help us find Ian or not?"

Wren shook his head. "I'm sorry. No" he said and then walked away from them.

Spencer turned to face Katherine. "Do you not like Wren or something?"

"No," Katherine said and began to walk away.

Katherine pulls out her phone and calls Spencer and then places her phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" Spencer said.

Katherine sighs a little. "I can't come with you to follow Wren and Melissa"

"What? Why?" Spencer asked.

"Kyleigh would know because she is still awake"

Spencer sighs. "Okay, I guess I'll talk to you later then?"

"Yeah. I love you and be safe please"

Spencer smiles. "I love you too and I will"

If you have any ideas for this book feel free to give them, because I'm also open to ideas

Edited: no

{915}