ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

(I added the part in the last chapter at the end where Spencer confronts Kate in the locker room about knowing her before. So if anyone wants to go back and read the last part it is there)

Katherine was in Spencer's living looking at the red coat she had gotten from Ali's claim ticket. Emily and Aria were also there.

"That's what you got from Ali's claim ticket?" Emily asked.

spencer nodded her head. "That's what they gave me"

Katherine looked at Spencer for a moment and then looked back to the red coat.

"So basically, you picked up her dry cleaning"

"I just can't ever picture Alison wearing this"

"I can, just looks like something she would wear. Well to me anyway" Katherine told them.

"Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom. And I don't think I can picture Ali ever wearing this" 

"So now we're saying this Vivian dark person had her own wardrobe too? This is so weird"

"Can I touch it?"

Spencer looked at Aria weirdly. "Yeah, it's a raincoat, Aria, it's not a mummy"

Aria looked at Spencer and shook her head a little and went to go touch the red coat.

"Where's Hanna?" Spencer asked.

Katherine looked over at her. "She her mom had to meet with Tamborelli before school"

"Yeah. Kate's mom printed out that naked picture and she's threatening to sue. She's want blood"

Katherine rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Of course she is"

"Hanna's"

Katherine then moved to where Spencer is sitting and laid down on her back and placed her head on Spencer's thigh. 

Spencer looked down at her and started to run her fingers through her hair. "Yeah, probably mine too"

Emily looked over at Spencer with a confused look.

"I'm the one who told her that Kate used to be called boil n' baggies" Spencer said after noticing Emily's look.

"Who told A?"

"Who tells A anything? That plan was probably in motion the moment Kate walked into school"

"Guys, check it out"

Katherine looked at what was in Aria hands and sat up and then stood up from where she was laying.

 "What is that?" Spencer asked standing up when Katherine did.

"It's a phone number"

"Whose?" Spencer asked.

"Um... there's no name"

"Let's call it" Katherine said and Spencer nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay, stop. Now I feel like we're in a bad place"

"We're in my living room, Emily. We are holding a coat" 

"Yeah, that belongs to someone who's no longer alive" Emily said.

"Em. How can we not call this? Okay whoever this is may have some answers like why on Earth did Alison need to be this Vivian person?"

"Yeah, and who was Vivian meeting , and why" Spencer said.