ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ

Katherine was gathered around Caleb's laptop watching the video he got from hacking it.

"Turn the volume up"

"Can you make the view full screen?" Emily asked.

"Maybe make it lighter. The picture seems really dark"

"Alright, that's it. I've officially stopped taking requests" Caleb said and then noticed how close they are. "Can you guys like back up a little bit?"

Katherine then moved to sit on one of the stools since she was tired of standing.

"We're not even standing that close to you"

"Really?" Caleb asked turning to look at Spencer. "Then how do I know you had a cheeseburger for lunch?"

Spencer looked at them and then back up a little.

"Um, haven't we already seen this before?" Aria asked.

"Uh, yeah, but look here"

"It's the box Jason gave me of Ali's"

"I still can't see what's inside of it though" Spencer said, and moved to sit in Katherine's lap.

"Just give me a second"

Emily's phone then started ringing. "It's Hanna" she said and turned her phone off.

"Um, we may be able to get a clear shot if I..."

Aria's phone then went off. "It's Hanna" she said and turned her phone off.

"If I play it out frame-by-frame..." Caleb said and his phone went off and he hit ignore. "Uh, I-I-I can maybe blow up the image, but then..."

Katherine's phone then went off and she sighed reached for it. "It's Hanna" she said and turned it off.

Spencer's phone went off a few seconds after Katherine's did. "Guess we know who's low man on the totem pole. Yeah. I can't take this anymore" she said and walked away to answer it.

Emily then knocked a glass off the Island and it broke.

"Emily!" Aria said.

"You guys, shut up!" Spencer whispered shouted to them. She then ended the call and turned to them. "You're kidding me"

"I'm sorry, she was..."

"Hey! Ladies" Caleb said to Aria and Emily.

"Is that a driver's license?" Spencer asked sitting back down in Katherine's lap.

"Yeah" Caleb said trying to zoom in.

"Is that Melissa?"

"I don't know. It could be Jenna. It's just kinda hard to tell"

"Hold on" Caleb told them zooming in more.

"It's Ali"

"But Ali already had a fake ID" Emily said.

"And it definitely wasn't this one"

"Why would she need an ID that didn't even look like her?"

The five of them just stared at the driver's license of Ali's in a black wig.

-

Spencer walked back into the kitchen looking at the picture on her phone. "God, it's so weird seeing Ali with dark hair. I can't even look at that anymore" she said sitting down and placing her phone on the Island in front of her.