Full Info/Chapter 1: The tyrant's fiancé kidnapped the tyrant's little lover

TL: The actual Cover Page of the Novel is the Picture at the top of this sentence

Synopsis

When Gu Huaiyu was very young, he knew that the world he lived in was a combination of multiple cruel and cruel books. .

And he is the protagonist in these sadistic stories, and every scumbag who crosses his path will chase his wife into the crematorium.

-

Abuse article No. 1: Marriage first, love later.

Gu Huaiyu is Boss Ba's fiancée. On the day of their engagement, Boss Ba's grandfather drove Boss Bai Yueguang abroad.

Bai Yueguang died in a car accident on the road. From then on, Boss Ba hated Gu Huaiyu deeply and continued to have fun every day.

Friend A was furious: "You want this rotten cucumber, aren't you afraid of getting infected?"

Gu Huaiyu: "Actually, he is not bad at heart, he just wants to give all the beautiful boys a home."

Friend:...

-

Abuse article No. 2, the financial boss

Gu Huaiyu had a "secret crush" on a cool male god whose family was in trouble. In order to realize his dream of being a male god, he spent a lot of resources to help the male god gain a foothold in the entertainment industry and became the most popular actor.

Friend B was furious: "You can throw the money into the water and it will make a splash, but you will not even look good on him. What are you trying to do?"

Gu Huaiyu Chao whispered: "My British shorthair cat doesn't like to talk to him either. Me, I just want them to look good."

Friend:...

-

Abuse article No. 3, aristocratic school

Gu Huaiyu was a transparent and good student in the aristocratic school, but one day he was publicly confessed by the school bully.

Friend C: "Don't believe this bastard, he made a bet that he could catch you within a month."
Gu Huaiyu: "But their bet is a supercar, who doesn't like cool and dazzling sports cars? "

Friend: ...

-

Abuse article No. 4, the real young master
Gu Huaiyu is the real young master among the real and fake young masters. The fake young master wears gold-rimmed glasses and is gentle and elegant.

Since he returned to the wealthy family, the other party has been greeting him and even proposed to him.

Friend D: "He only wants to marry you for money. Don't be stupid."

Gu Huaiyu: "I know, but I don't want to inherit the company. I just want to buy, buy, buy."

Friend: "......Who is not?"