Chapter 46: This was the first time he saw Xie Wei spend money so generously.

It was my first time to visit Gu Huaiyu's house, so naturally I couldn't go empty-handed.

Knowing that Gu Dajun loved abalone, Xie Wei bought a box of eight abalones, each priced at more than 2,000 yuan.

Watching Xie Wei put the box of abalone into the shopping cart, Gu Huaiyu stuck his head out and took a serious look at the product price, 18888.

This was the first time he had seen Xie Wei spend so much money for Lao Gu.

Thinking of Xiao Xie's modest family background, Gu Huaiyu took out the abalones and put them back on the shelf, "My family doesn't lack these, so there's no need to buy them."

Xie Wei took it off again, "That's different."

Gu Huaiyu tilted his head and looked at him, "What's the difference?"

Xie Wei didn't explain and pushed the shopping cart to the fruit section.

Gu Huaiyu followed Xie Wei and looked at the expensive fruits on the shelves, which indicated the place of origin of the fruits and whether they were organic fruits.

The reason why it is marked so clearly is to make the price look reasonable.

Xie Wei stopped in front of a pile of oranges.

Each of these oranges is about the same size and roundness, and they are bright yellow. At first glance, they look like they have been waxed, but they are not.

Because of the sufficient light, the oranges are full of moisture and sweetness, and the price is also very beautiful, making them prohibitive for ordinary families.

Gu Huaiyu likes the oranges from this production area very much, but he usually squeezes them into juice and drinks them with ice cubes and soda water.

Seeing Xie Wei taking the food bag and picking out eight or nine oranges, Gu Huaiyu couldn't help but say again, "This will cost hundreds."

Xie Wei said "hmm" to show that he knew.

Gu Huaiyu leaned on the armrest of the shopping cart and stared at Xie Wei for a while, then suddenly said, "Is this your strategy? Acting as a rich man in front of my dad?"

Xie Wei didn't reply. He raised his head and asked, "Is there anything left to eat?"

Gu Huaiyu shook his head.

The things here are extremely expensive, and anything is enough for them to eat at the 24-hour convenience store.

After Xie Wei picked the oranges, he went to the front to choose strawberries.

Gu Huaiyu was sure that Xie Wei was planning to portray himself as a wealthy son-in-law. As if he was interested, he leaned over again and said, "You can't do this."

Xie Wei turned to look at him.

Gu Huaiyu raised his chin and said proudly, "I am at the teacher level in this regard. If you want to pretend to be rich, you have to listen to me."

Xie Wei licked his ears and looked like he was all ears.

Seeing that the students were so eager to learn, Teacher Gu opened the small lecture room.

"I will go out and buy some bags without any logos, then unpack the abalone and these fruits and put them in."

"When you get to my house, tell my dad that the abalone was given to you by a friend of yours to try, and the fruit was grown at home, and it's not worth much."

That's how you look at it.

Gu Huaiyu put back all the strawberries Xie Wei picked, pulled the shopping cart to the vegetable area, and explained his "business experience" in a clear and logical manner.