Chapter 15: Thanks to the kindhearted person, Xie Wei

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 15
  The golf course is built in the suburbs, and the weather here is colder than in the city.

  Gloomy clouds and biting wind.
  As soon as Gu Huaiyu left the stadium, he felt as if he had been cut by a knife, and his cheeks were sore from the blow.

  This was the reason why the author wanted him to have a fever, to increase his sense of sadness, but Gu Huaiyu only felt that he was stupid.

  Shang Yandu has become such a trash, but he still refuses to give up and forgives the other party's misdeeds again and again.

  After walking alone for more than half an hour, the sound of tires crossing the road was heard behind him. After a while, a sapphire blue Cayenne stopped next to Gu Huaiyu.

  The back seat window rolled down, revealing Shang Yan's handsome but sarcastic face.

  He said coldly, "Get in the car."

  Gu Huaiyu's nose was red from the cold and his eyes were watery. He pursed his lips hard, then looked away and refused: "No need."

  Looking at the stubborn Gu Huaiyu, Shang Yan sneered, "You can't do this yourself."

  After saying that, he ignored Gu Huaiyu and let the driver drive.

  Qin Yan, who was sitting next to him, opened his mouth worriedly. Before he could speak, the car had already driven away.

  Seeing Gu Huaiyu's figure getting smaller and smaller in the rearview mirror, Qin Yan couldn't sit still. He pressed his hands inside and tried to stop the car several times and get out.

  As if aware of his intentions, Shang Yan suddenly said, "Who are you? Does he need your pity and sympathy?"

  Qin Yan's breath stopped and he turned stiffly to look at Shang Yan.

  The other party raised his lips sarcastically, and the contempt in his eyes almost overflowed.

  Qin Yan's self-esteem was easily crushed by Shang Yan again.

  It turns out that the gap between people can be as deep as a chasm. People like him, who live at the bottom and barely have enough to eat, have to consider whether they are worthy even if they care about others.

  He was indeed unworthy, no matter in terms of social class or character, he was unworthy to be friends with someone like Gu Huaiyu.

  Qin Yan's hand on the car door gradually slipped down, and he lowered his head without saying anything to refute.

  Back in the city, Shang Yan asked the driver to park somewhere casually and drove Qin Yan out of the car.

  He stood at a busy intersection for a while, and then asked passers-by for directions to the subway station.

  A taxi stopped in front of the road, the door opened, and a young girl got out.

  Before Qin Yan's brain had time to react, he had already raised his hand and hailed the taxi.

  The moment he sat in the car, Qin Yan thought that Gu Huaiyu might have called his family and asked someone to pick him up.

  But what if not?

  What if his phone happens to run out of battery, or if he meets some bad guy?

  Besides, Gu Huaiyu is different from people like Shang Yan. He has a kind heart and will not judge others based on money or look down on others casually.