Chapter 12: The first time I met Shang Yan when I was a child

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 12

  After the system counts down, the plot returns to its starting point.

  The author arranged for people to come to the restaurant to blackmail him in order to help Fu Wen heroically rescue the beauty and help Gu Huaiyu out of trouble.

  The time was reset back to when the man with the gold chain was making trouble in the restaurant. This time Gu Huaiyu did not resist and followed the plot line obediently, waiting for Fu Wen to solve the problem.

  After completing the plot line here, Gu Huaiyu did not stay in this novel for long. He returned to the first novel and moved on to the next plot point.

  Gu Huaiyu is not so busy every day, but recently the plots of four novels happened to be concentrated together, so he seems to be in a hurry.

  After Gu Huaiyu leaves, the world will continue to function as usual.

  In Fu Wen's memory, Gu Huaiyu still existed, and he would take Gu Huaiyu to and from get off work step by step every day.

  This is just like a person who lives a life of two o'clock and one line of work, who can't remember today's date because he has lived too many repetitive lives. There is no difference between yesterday and the day before yesterday in his eyes.

  In addition to the plot that the author did not describe, this kind of false memory is easy to graft.

  After Gu Huaiyu leaves, Fu Wen, a career guru, will return to the shopping mall and pay less attention to Gu Huaiyu.

  -Back

  in the original world, Gu Huaiyu was lying on the bed sickly, burying his head in the belly of the doll.

  Gu Huaiyu always called his first novel the original world because he firmly believed that he was born in this world.
  Gu Dajun is his biological father, and Xu Fangzi, who died of illness, is his biological mother.

  Originally, he was just an ordinary son of a nouveau riche. When he was a few years old, he was suddenly forced to do a mission, and he gained a few more parents one after another.

  Although Gu Huaiyu also regarded the parents of several other worlds as his own, the ones he recognized most in his heart were definitely the original Xu Fangzi and Gu Dajun.

  After he came back, he had a slight fever. This fever was also set by the author, paving the way for the next plot.

  Gu Huaiyu rubbed the doll's belly and was humming when there was a symbolic knock on the door.

  Before Gu Huaiyu could say anything, Gu Dajun walked in wearing an exaggerated outfit.

  The clothes were made of silk material, with golden dragons printed all over them. Together with his rich body, he directly brought the nouveau riche to full value.

  No wonder people call him a rich man behind his back, he is indeed a rich man.

  Gu Dajun was a little surprised, "It's only four o'clock, why are you lying on the bed so early?"

  Gu Huaiyu sat up and called angrily, "Dad."

  Seeing that Gu Huaiyu was weak, Gu Dajun touched his forehead and said, "I'm sick. ?"

  Gu Huaiyu sniffed, took the doll into his arms, "No, I overslept during the afternoon nap, my head feels a little uncomfortable."

  Gu Dajun sat on the bedside and saw Gu Huaiyu burying his chin in the doll's ears, smiling. He said, "I'm going to get married soon, just like a child."