Chapter 9: The real and fake young master, Fu Wen

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 9

  Gu Huaiyu got the exact information from Lin Zi, and Xie Wei was still working diligently as his bit player on the crew.

  Um?
  Didn't Sister Hong sign him?

  When Sister Hong received Xie Wei's beautiful photo yesterday, she obviously wanted to sign it. She also asked Gu Huaiyu if the photo was pornographic, fearing that Xie Wei was one of those photo scammers who would die in the light of day.

  The photo was taken by Gu Huaiyu, so there was absolutely no room for fraud.
  Ren Xiaoxie is indeed handsome, to the extent that he will gain a lot of fans when he debuts.

  Just when Gu Huaiyu was wondering, Sister Hong called.

  Gu Huaiyu pressed the answer button calmly, and Sister Hong's slightly hoarse voice sounded, "We were in a meeting just now, do you have anything to do on the phone?"

  Knowing that she was a busy person, Gu Huaiyu went straight to the topic, "I just wanted to ask The person I recommended to you yesterday."

  Sister Hong, who was about to take a sip of coffee to moisten her throat, put down the bone china cup in her hand after hearing this.

  "Are you still embarrassed to mention it?" Her voice rose two points higher, "What kind of weird thing did you introduce to me!"

  Gu Huaiyu was stunned, "What's wrong?"

  Sister Hong pressed her eyebrows and said, "You told me about such a thing? The person No. 1 wanted to join the circle, so I contacted him that night. I asked him if he could sing, and he said no. I asked him if he could dance, and he said he couldn't. "If not, then I can't

  , anyway. All can be learned.

  It doesn't matter even if you can't learn it. Which of the popular fried chickens is capable of fighting?

  Nowadays, in the industry, one relies on packaging and the other is popularity among the audience. The best is to be strong. If you are not strong enough, you can still be promoted as long as you have a good-looking face.

  So she patiently continued to ask, wanting to know what Xie Wei did before and if he had any special skills.

  Sister Hong laughed, "Do you know what he said to me?"

  Gu Huaiyu thought for half a minute, "You're not trying to be a pretty boy and take shortcuts, are you?"

  Sister Hong slapped the table and cursed: "That's damn good Yes, there are more than 2,000 people in my address book. I can organize 800 dinner parties for him and let him take shortcuts." "What
  he told me is that he works at a scrap station and his specialty is garbage sorting."

  Gu Huaiyu I couldn't help it and laughed.

  Sister Hong continued to accuse, "I said to myself, okay, it doesn't matter if you don't have skills, as long as you have good looks. So I asked him to send me a photo, preferably a daily life photo, without filters."

  Gu Huaiyu: " He didn't send it?"

  Sister Hong chuckled, "Yes, he sent a photo of the scrap station."

  Gu Huaiyu: ...
  It seems that Xie Wei does work at the scrap station.

  Sister Hong: "I asked him to send photos of himself, and he said that the front camera was broken. I asked him if I could borrow a mobile phone from someone around him. He told me that there is only one deaf-mute old man in the scrap yard. It's an elderly phone, it doesn't have a front camera."