Chapter 38: I want you to kiss me

Gu Huaiyu's brain was deprived of oxygen when he was kissed. When Xie Wei let him go, his consciousness was hazy and his expression was blank.

Xie Wei asked, "Do you know how to do it?"

Gu Huaiyu tried his best to open his eyes to look at Xie Wei. After realizing what he meant, his consciousness returned instantly.

He nodded reservedly at first, then showed off like he couldn't hide his thoughts, "I know, I know everything."

Gu Huaiyu has read many novels and comics in this area and has rich theoretical knowledge. He understands all postures.

Looking at Gu Huaiyu's face that couldn't wait to show off, he was no different from a child in class who knew the answer and raised his hands high to attract the teacher's attention.

Xie Wei said calmly, "Since you know how to do it, forget it for today."

Gu Huaiyu suddenly felt as if he had eaten a bitter almond, his mouth pursed, and his beautiful eyes were stained with a bit of resentment.

Xie Wei's lips curved, he lifted up Gu Huaiyu's clothes, and then pushed him up.

When Gu Huaiyu looked over, Xie Wei didn't say anything and kissed the thin eyelids.

-

Gu Huaiyu has rich theoretical knowledge but zero practical experience. When things actually happen, he only has a very awkward reaction.

He was lying on Xie Wei's body, his head hitting Xie Wei's shoulder, his breathing was rapid, and his throat made a sticky sound.

His body tightened little by little, stretched to a critical point and then suddenly softened, as if a wet waterweed was wrapped around Xie Wei's body, and his wet eyelashes trembled.

Xie Wei put his hand on the smooth and white back of Gu Huaiyu's neck, stroking him like a greedy cat in spring.

I don't know how long it took, but Gu Huaiyu calmed down and his breath stabilized, and he raised his head.

The face was flushed, and the wet eyes made the pupils darker and brighter than before.

It turns out that it is very comfortable just like this.

Gu Huaiyu thought to himself.

"Do you want to give it a try?" He looked at Xie Wei with a kind of frankness that didn't understand the world, "I can help you too."

Xie Wei's eyebrows skipped a beat because of his frankness, he looked away and said, "No need."

"Why?" Gu Huaiyu seemed puzzled, "Aren't we in love?"

Xie Wei said expressionlessly, "It's asleep, it's inconvenient."

Gu Huaiyu was stunned for a moment and couldn't help lowering his head and looking over, "Isn't he awake?"

"And..." Gu Huaiyu looked at it for a while and whispered, "It's so big."

Xie Wei suddenly pinched Gu Huaiyu's mouth, silencing his overly straightforward mouth.

He lifted Gu Huaiyu's chin, lowered his head, and bit Gu Huaiyu's exposed white neck.

Not painful, but itchy.

Gu Huaiyu flinched, his eyes had a brisk and bright smile, and he called Xie Wei's name vaguely.

Xie Wei tilted his head and looked sideways at Gu Huaiyu, and then heard him ask, "Why do you have to endure it? It's not that I disagree."

Xie Wei said quietly, "It won't be time."

Gu Huaiyu frowned fiercely, "Then how long will it take? When I turn from Xiao Gu to Lao Gu, or Lao Lao Gu?"