Chapter 27: Kiss

◎Kiss◎

Xie Wei stood at the intersection of light and shadow, and the swaying shadows of the trees cast light spots on his cold face.

"You didn't ask him about his wishes, why did you kiss him?"

Xie Wei's eyes fell on Qin Yan, and his tone was not fierce, but it was so sharp that it was impossible to hide.

Qin Yan's face turned red instantly and he stood stiffly unable to say a word.

Gu Huaiyu was not surprised by Xie Wei's straightforwardness, because he always spoke like this.

But seeing Qin Yan who was embarrassed and frightened, Gu Huaiyu still pulled Xie Wei's hand and signaled him to stop talking.

Xie Wei looked at Gu Huaiyu and frowned, as if he was dissatisfied with his and Xini's behavior.

Gu Huaiyu ignored Xie Wei's gaze and said to Qin Yan, "I know you treat me as a friend, so you want to help me. I will think carefully about what you said today when I get back."

Qin Yan seemed at a loss and said stiffly, "Yes, I'm sorry."

Gu Huaiyu shook his head, "It's okay, I understand you are doing it for my own good, and I'm glad to meet you as a friend."

Seeing that Gu Huaiyu always mentioned friends, Qin Yan, who understood what he meant, lowered his head in embarrassment. He reluctantly found an excuse and staggered away.

After Qin Yan left, Xie Wei didn't stay too long. He crossed the first hospital and strode towards the second hospital.

Gu Huaiyu chased after him, "Are you angry?"

Xie Wei glanced at Gu Huaiyu and asked, "Why should I be angry?"

"Because you were unhappy, I didn't reject Qin Yan directly." Gu Huaiyu explained, "He is a very sensitive person. He can understand without saying anything."

To be honest, Gu Huaiyu was also shocked. He never thought that Qin Yan would fall in love with him.

But it's normal to think that Qin Yan would have a vague fondness for him. After all, he extended a helping hand when the other party was in the most difficult time. It's hard to resist the kindness of helping someone in times of need.

Xie Wei said flatly "Oh".

Gu Huaiyu was dissatisfied, "What are you doing? You're so arrogant. I haven't talked about you yet. You are already my driver. Why did you go work for someone else again?"

Even if he didn't ask, he still knew why Xie Wei came to the hospital today, because Xie Wei was wearing takeout clothes and carrying two meals in his hand.

Xie Wei replied to Gu Huaiyu with six words, "Idleness is also idleness."

Gu Huaiyu was silent for two seconds, then patted Xie Wei on the shoulder and said sincerely, "Xiao Xie, you still have zero savings after working so hard. I think you may be working in the wrong direction."

He came up with an idea, "Why don't you change to a faster tram to avoid being late and getting bad reviews from others? I can reimburse you for the car purchase. After all, I need to ride sometimes."

Gu Huaiyu pushed Xie Wei away and asked, "How is it, how is it, how is it?"

Xie Wei turned sideways to avoid Gu Huaiyu, who pursued him relentlessly.

Gu Huaiyu pressed close to Xie Wei's shoulder and pushed him against the wall of the corridor.

Their strange walking posture attracted a lot of attention, but Gu Huaiyu was still asking how it was, as if Xie Wei didn't answer, he would keep asking like this.