Chapter 18: Xie Wei wears yellow takeout clothes

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 18

  Xie Wei was wearing a yellow delivery suit and a helmet of the same color. He was holding the anti-pyretic patch and throat lozenges bought by Gu Huaiyu.

  Seeing Xie Wei's face clearly, Gu Huaiyu smiled unkindly.

  He had heard that extra actors would work part-time as takeaways to make money when they couldn't get roles. This was a very common thing in Hengdian.

  But when it came to Xie Wei, Gu Huaiyu wanted to laugh.

  He wondered if Xiao Xie had installed a locator on him. Why did he meet him by chance every time he worked part-time?

  The Xie Wei of this world is not an employee of his Gu family. The only friendship between them is on the set, which is not too deep.

  So seeing Gu Huaiyu here, Xie Wei didn't have much trouble and just handed over the medicine.

  Gu Huaiyu had a strong desire to talk, "Don't you remember me? We met on the set of "Ten Thousand Miles of Rivers", and I recommended an agent to you, Sister Hong."

  Su Jianbei came out after washing his face, Gu Huaiyu was not seen in the living room. There was a bowl of pumpkin porridge and two dishes of vegetables on the island in the open kitchen.

  There were faint voices at the entrance, and Su Jianbei thought Gu Huaiyu was on the phone, but soon he heard an unfamiliar deep male voice, which seemed to say "remember".

  Su Jianbei frowned.

  Not many people know that he lives here. There is only one household on each floor of the community, and he is not familiar with the neighbors upstairs and downstairs. Who is looking for him?

  Su Jianbei walked to the entrance and saw a delivery boy standing outside the door. He immediately took two steps back, worried that the other person would recognize who he was.

  Gu Huaiyu seemed to know this delivery boy, and he actually started chatting with him and asked him if he had contacted Sister Hong.

  Sister Hong is a well-known female manager in the industry. She has strong skills and a wide network of contacts. She has brought out many A-list celebrities and idols.

  Su Jianbei didn't know if Sister Hong that Gu Huaiyu was talking about was the agent.

  He didn't want to eavesdrop on other people's conversations, and he didn't want to delve into the relationship between Gu Huaiyu and the delivery boy. He pinched the bridge of his nose and returned to the living room with a tired look on his face.

  -

  Gu Huaiyu already knew that Xie Wei had stirred up the affair and angered Sister Hong, so he was not surprised to hear the other party say that Sister Hong only contacted him once and never contacted him after that.

  If you are yellow, you will be yellow. The circle is so big, if Sister Hong doesn't want her, there will always be someone who wants her.

  Gu Huaiyu didn't take it to heart, but comforted Xie Wei, "It's okay. If you still want to enter the entertainment industry, I will introduce you to other people next time. Go ahead and do your work. I will definitely contact you if anything happens.

  " He sighed, left the medicine and left.

  When he turned around, Gu Huaiyu saw a corner of the cigarette case hanging out of his pocket and stopped him again with a smile.