Chapter 49: Rules don't disappear, they only change

Hearing the sound of "Gu Huaiyu", Su Jianbei turned his head and looked at the other side of the corridor.

Shang Yan strode over, his handsome face expressionless, his expression indistinct between joy and anger, and he seemed to be in a bad mood.

Su Jianbei frowned and took a few steps towards Gu Huaiyu unconsciously.

Shang Yan walked up to Gu Huaiyu and looked at him solemnly, "I have something to talk to you about."

Gu Huaiyu said nothing, his whole body was in a huge shock.

The protagonists of the two novels actually meet. Is this the time when the world is going to merge?

But he is the only protagonist. How will the plot develop in the future? Will four people compete for one of him?

Tsk!

Is this a little too exciting?

While Gu Huaiyu was lost in thought, Xie Wei's body suddenly swayed, as if he was too sick to stand still.

Before Gu Huaiyu could react, his hand was already supporting Xie Wei.

He thought Xie Wei was pretending to be ill, and he praised Xiao Xie in his heart. His ability to adapt has improved greatly with him.

Using this excuse, Gu Huaiyu rejected Shang Yan, "My friend is sick now. If anything happens, we will talk about it later."

Shang Yan didn't believe what Gu Huaiyu said. This hospital was specialized in physical examinations. Even if his friend was really sick, he wouldn't come here to see a doctor.

In the past few days, Shang Yan has been trying to contact Gu Huaiyu to find out the truth of the matter, but the other party is always avoiding him, and Shang Yan's patience has long been exhausted.

He looked at Gu Huaiyu sarcastically, "Are you sick just after the examination? Your friend's body is made of paper, or were you scared by the medical examination form?"

Gu Huaiyu was a little surprised. He thought Shang Yan was here to chase him at the crematorium today.

No matter how scumbag he is on the road to the crematorium, he still lies low and begs for forgiveness pathetically. How could he be so aggressive? Is he here to collect debts?

Gu Huaiyu supported Xie Wei and looked at Shang Yan angrily and embarrassedly, "How can you talk like this?"

Shang Yan was too lazy to talk nonsense, grabbed Gu Huaiyu's wrist, turned around, and walked forward expressionlessly.

Gu Huaiyu staggered, showing an expression of pain.

Xie Wei raised his head and punched Shang Yan on the jaw.

Shang Yan's suppressed emotions were all released at this moment. He let go of Gu Huaiyu, and with a sullen face, he hit Xie Wei with his elbow.

Xie Wei's ears buzzed again, as if something sharp had scratched his eardrums. His head shook, and his vision immediately turned gray.

Ever since Shang Yan and Su Jianbei appeared in this corridor, Xie Wei's physical strength and willpower suddenly lost, and his five senses became dull.

In the blur, Xie Wei seemed to hear Gu Huaiyu's voice, but he couldn't make out what the other party said specifically.

Gu Huaiyu hugged Xie Wei, but the other person's body kept falling. He dragged Xie Wei with all his strength, anxious and panicked, "Xie Wei, Xie Wei."

Seeing this, the frightened nurse on the side walked over quickly and helped Gu Huaiyu to hold him up.

When Shang Yan knocked down Xie Wei with his elbow and wanted to beat Gu Huaiyu away again, Su Jianbei came over and stopped Shang Yan.