Chapter 17: Xiao Xie takeaway

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 17

  Xie Wei was carrying a bag of things and leaning lazily under the street lamp. His straight nose was covered with a frosty cold light.

  The door of the villa opposite suddenly opened, and a tightly wrapped figure walked out.

  The man was wearing a thick assault suit, a scarf wrapped around his neck, and a black knitted hat, only revealing a delicate and beautiful face.

  Gu Huaiyu glanced around and saw Xie Wei under the lamppost. His dejected expression suddenly shook and he limped over.

  When he walked under the light, Xie Wei noticed that his face was flushed abnormally.

  Gu Huaiyu took a breath and vaguely smelled the aroma of barbecue. He took the food bag in Xie Wei's hand, raised his other hand, and showed Xie Wei where his room was.

  His ankle ligaments were slightly detached, and the injury was not serious. It was actually fine without a brace, and he would be fine after just two days of treatment.

  The doctor recommended staying in bed more, but Gu Huaiyu was too lazy to move, so he told Xie Wei that he had his own room.

  In this way, next time he wants to sneak snacks, he can ask Xie Wei to bring it to his window. He will put a bag down from upstairs for Xie Wei to put in it, and then drag it up.

  Xie Wei followed Gu Huaiyu's hand and looked towards the lighted room.

  Gu Huaiyu jumped onto the rest chair with one leg. He put the food bag on his lap and peeled off the tinfoil inside. The aroma of barbecue wafted out.

  It is brushed with color-enhancing sauce, oily, and sprinkled with a thick layer of cumin and chili powder.

  Gu Huaiyu bit into a piece, and the oil splashed in his mouth, mixed with the taste of spices, and he frowned.

  Facts have proved that when you are sick, it is best to eat something light-flavored. It is too irritating to the stomach.

  Before the skewers came, Gu Huaiyu was drooling as he thought about it. It was finally delivered, but after two bites I felt a little tired.

  Gu Huaiyu looked at the big bag of barbecue, and then at Xie Wei standing aside.

  Sensing his gaze, Xie Wei also looked over and raised an eyebrow.

  Gu Huaiyu moved his buttocks to make room for Xie Wei to sit, and then asked him, "Do you want to eat some?"

  Thinking that Xie Wei was now his employee, Gu Huaiyu said with a smile, "This is a barbecue." It's a celebration of your successful joining today."

  Xie Wei sat next to Gu Huaiyu and acquiesced to this simple open-air employee dinner.

  He was not polite to Gu Huaiyu, he took apart all the tinfoil and started eating before the boss even moved his "chopsticks".

  Xie Wei took out a piece of porridge from the food bag, stuffed it into Gu Huaiyu's hand, and said casually, "It's from the store."

  Gu Huaiyu held the hot porridge, filled with emotion, and tossed it around. I didn't expect that I would have to drink porridge in the end.

  Gu Huaiyu opened the lid of the box unhappily. The porridge was much worse than that cooked by Lao Gu. It was worse than the vegetable porridge brought by Lao Gu just now.

  Xie Wei opened the cutlery bag and put the plastic spoon into his bowl.

  Gu Huaiyu held a disposable lunch box, took a spoonful and put it into his mouth.