Chapter 31: He bit Xie Wei's lip

◎He bit Xie Wei's lip◎

Zhong Cuicui gave Gu Huaiyu a popular sports hat. Although the price was not affordable, it was within her affordability.

In Zhong Cuicui's words, a good buffet meal costs hundreds. At Gu Huaiyu's return birthday party, the Fu family can't let the guests eat steamed buns and pickles, right?

Spending more than 300 yuan to buy a hat can not only be used as a birthday gift for Gu Huaiyu, but also allow her to visit the mansion, have a meal and learn a lot, which is very cost-effective for her.

Zhong Cuicui gave the hat to Gu Huaiyu as soon as she arrived. Gu Huaiyu liked it very much and put on the sports hat immediately after opening it.

Tonight's banquet was in a casual style. Everyone was dressed casually. Gu Huaiyu was dressed in sportswear and a black sports cap.

His hair and most of his forehead were tucked into a sports cap, his eyebrows were clean, his nose was straight, and his side face was soft and rosy under the dim light.

As long as Gu Huaiyu stands next to Fu's mother, no one will doubt his identity.

Gu Huaiyu has always been the focus of the banquet, and he will be looked at wherever he goes. However, due to the instructions given by the Fu family and his wife, these relatives and friends did not easily come forward to disturb him, fearing that he would feel uncomfortable.

In fact, Gu Huaiyu was extremely comfortable.

The only regret is that he can't receive gifts. He can obviously receive birthday gifts, but Fu Wen canceled it on his own initiative.

He received a gift tonight, a hat from Zhong Cuicui.

Gu Huaiyu especially likes to open gifts. Sometimes he will place a lot of orders on the shopping app at once. After accumulating a certain number of express boxes, he is like a Western dragon who likes treasures, sitting in a pile of express boxes and unpacking the boxes one by one. .

It doesn't matter what's inside, what's important is that he enjoys the feeling of being surrounded by express boxes, and even more, he enjoys being surrounded by beautiful boxes with bow ties and beautiful packaging.

Now that his favorite part of receiving and opening gifts is gone, the atmosphere of the birthday has immediately dropped by half.

Gu Huaiyu walked up to the only person in the audience who would prepare a gift for him and asked him for a birthday gift without any courtesy.

"Xiao Xie, where is my birthday gift?"

Xie Wei, wearing black clothes and black trousers, looked very cold at night, like a top cool guy, but his coolness immediately disappeared as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Put it in the basket."

It's very everyday, very simple, not cool at all.

Gu Huaiyu frowned and was seriously worried, "Will someone take it away? Where is your car?"

Xie Wei said, "In your garage."

Fu Wen sent a car to pick up Xie Wei and Zhong Cuicui, but in the end only Zhong Cuicui came by car, and Xie Wei came on his own tram.

The battery happened to be exhausted when he arrived at Fu's house. The driver of Fu's house found him a plug strip so that his tram could stay with a row of millionaire luxury cars and then... charge.

When he heard the tram stop in the garage, Gu Huaiyu no longer worried that the gift would be lost and asked curiously, "What gift did you buy me?"

Xie Wei didn't answer and glanced at him, "Follow me."