Chapter 36: We are already in love, what other rules do you want to keep?

Gu Huaiyu's eyes were covered by a big dry hand, and Gu Huaiyu's generous and warm body was next to him, and a faint orange scent of soap lingered on the tip of his nose.

Even if the other person didn't speak, Gu Huaiyu knew his identity and his tense shoulders relaxed.

A very low voice sounded in my ears, "Hand over the valuables."

Gu Huaiyu said, "There is nothing valuable."

He thought the person behind him would say, "Let's do it," but what he said instead was, "Take out your phone."

"I heard your voice." Gu Huaiyu pulled down the hand covering his eyes, turned around and asked, "Is your stomach feeling better?"

Xie Wei said lazily, "It's OK."

Gu Huaiyu was going to test his adaptability, so he continued to act according to his own character, "As long as you are fine, I have to go see a friend of mine now. He may be in a little trouble."

When saying this, Gu Huaiyu showed genuine concern.

Seeing Qin Yan and Shang Yan coming out of the elevator together, it was impossible for kind-hearted Xiao Bai Gu to ignore them.

Xie Wei raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Huaiyu.

"Be careful on the road, I'll leave first." Gu Huaiyu turned and walked out.

Before he could take two steps, Xie Wei grabbed his wrist.

Gu Huaiyu praised him in his heart. Xiao Xie was very good and he quickly grasped the essence.

Sometimes he would say something against his will for the sake of his character. At such times, Xie Wei needed to judge the next move based on the situation, not Huaiyu's mouth.

This is why Qin Yan and the others couldn't help Gu Huaiyu. Most of them believed in Gu Huaiyu's superb acting skills and failed to get his true inner appeal.

Gu Huaiyu turned around and asked pretending to be confused, "Is there anything else?"

"Yes." Xie Wei picked up Gu Huaiyu from the waist, put him on his shoulders simply and roughly, and then walked steadily downstairs.

Gu Huaiyu was startled, but he didn't dare to struggle too much, fearing that Xie Wei would fall to him, "Put me down first, and you can talk to me if you have anything to say."

Xie Wei replied with three words, "It's urgent."

Gu Huaiyu:......

Although the method is a bit barbaric, it is very efficient and saves a lot of time in grinding teeth.

Xie Wei carried Gu Huaiyu downstairs. Everyone around was looking at them. Gu Huaiyu whispered, "Can you let me down first?"

Gu Huaiyu is still acting.

Xie Wei ignored him, strode out of the inpatient department, and pushed Gu Huaiyu into the back seat of the tram.

Gu Huaiyu smiled in his heart and expressed concern on his lips, "What's so urgent that we can't talk about it now?"

Xie Weixi's words were like gold, "No."

pretty!

Although Xiao Xie's acting skills are poor, he has a strong attitude very well.

To deal with Xiao Bai Gu's indecisive character, you have to be strong so that he can't refuse.

While Qin Yan was drying the washed towels on the balcony, he casually glanced downstairs and saw Gu Huaiyu being carried onto the tram by a delivery boy.