Chapter 5: Aristocratic school, Weishi

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 5
  After lunch, Su Jianbei answered a phone call.

  No one knew who was on the other end of the phone. Su Jianbei's answers were brief and he seemed unwilling to talk more on the phone.

  "I'm filming in the mountains, and the signal here is not good."
  "If you have any questions, wait until I get back to meet you."

  Su Jianbei quickly hung up the phone, deleted the call history, put the phone aside, and picked up the table script.

  Lin Zi, who was cleaning up at the side, seemed to have something to say and frequently looked towards Su Jianbei.

  Su Jianbei noticed and turned his head, "Is something wrong?"

  Lin Zi threw the wet wipes that had been wiped on the dining table into the trash can. After hesitating for a moment, she decided to tell Su Jianbei about it.

  "Before dinner, Mr. Gu transferred five thousand to me and Xiao Chen, saying it was this month's bonus."

  Although Su Jianbei was an artist under Gu Huaiyu's name, he was separated from the company two years ago. Opened a separate studio.

  Lin Zi and Xiao Chen were both employees recruited by Su Jianbei's studio, and their salaries were paid by Su Jianbei.

  Gu Huaiyu transferred money to them just because he saw that they were scolded by Su Jianbei today and was afraid that they would feel bad. After all, the job of a personal assistant is very hard.

  Fortunately, Su Jianbei is not a troublesome artist. He rarely scolds her and Xiao Chen in such a stern tone as he did today.

  Since they were recruited by Su Jianbei, Lin Zi felt that she should tell him about this matter.

  Seeing that Su Jianbei remained silent, Lin Zi said cautiously: "How about Xiao Chen and I return the money to Mr. Gu?"

  Su Jianbei finally said, "Take it this time."

  Lin Zi understood what he meant Subtext, you can hold it this time, but not next time.

  Su Jianbei suddenly asked, "How much are you and Xiao Chen's salary now?"

  Lin Zi said truthfully, "My basic salary is five thousand, and Xiao Chen's is less than four thousand a year. With bonuses and various subsidies, it's almost seven or eight a month." A thousand or so."

  This salary is considered the conscience of the industry, and many celebrity assistants only receive a salary of four to five thousand.

  Su Jianbei turned over a page of the script and said calmly, "In the future, I will get an additional two thousand bonus every month."

  Lin Zi was delighted and said, "Thank you, Brother Su."

  After a pause, she couldn't help but say, "In the morning , I accidentally heard Mr. Gu calling a friend. It seems that Mr. Gu also bought gifts for the crew, but he was too embarrassed to take them because of the fans."

  Su Jianbei's reaction was cold, and he just said "Hmm" , continue reading the script in hand.

  Lin Zi sighed inwardly.

  Even the arrogant Xiao Chen could see Gu Huaiyu's thoughts about Su Jianbei. She didn't believe that Su Jianbei himself was unaware of it.

  I definitely know, but I don't want to respond.