Chapter 6: Scheming dog

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 6

  It's rare that it's sunny today, and the winter sun lazily streams in through the window.

  On the podium, a beautiful female teacher in simple clothes was giving a lecture. There were about twenty students sitting sparsely in the circular classroom.

  Gu Huaiyu sat in the second row, and the books on his desk were filled with important notes.

  The phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated twice. Gu Huaiyu sneaked it out and clicked on the screen to take a look.

  The deskmate looked like he was grabbing a bag and grabbed Gu Huaiyu's hand, "What are you doing?"

  Gu Huaiyu pulled his hand back and begged in a low voice, "Don't make trouble."

  Shen Jiayang snorted and let go. With such force, Gu Huaiyu allowed Gu Huaiyu to pull his hand back.

  There was a long ding.

  As soon as the bell rang, the students in the classroom looked shocked, stood up, cheered, packed their things and prepared to leave.

  The teacher didn't care, picked up the lesson plan and left the classroom.

  Shen Jiayang blocked Gu Huaiyu, one eyebrow raised and the other lowered, full of interrogation.

  "Tell me the truth, what bad things have you done recently?"

  Gu Huaiyu avoided Shen Jiayang's eyes and said, "It's nothing."

  Shen Jiayang looked at Gu Huaiyu, who was obviously guilty, and naturally didn't believe what he said, "Little student Gu , I advise you to confess and be lenient."

  Gu Huaiyu will make a friend who complains in every identity.
  While treating him sincerely, he will also ruthlessly complain about his love-minded behavior.

  Luo Feifei, Fang Ziming, and now Shen Jiayang are all such friends.

  "Really not." Gu Huaiyu pushed up the black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, "I still have something to do, so I have to leave first."

  Shen Jiayang muttered dissatisfied, "You're weird, what on earth have you been doing these two days?"

  Dou Dou The mobile phone inside vibrated against his thigh again. It was not convenient for Gu Huaiyu to tell him now, so he said vaguely: "I'm going back. I'll treat you to a drink this afternoon."

  Shen Jiayang curled his lips, but didn't say anything else, and happily gave it to Gu Huaiyu. Huaiyu gave way.

  Gu Huaiyu walked out of the classroom and took out his cell phone when he went down the stairs. As soon as he unlocked it, the other party sent several more life-threatening calls.

  Wei: get out of class is not over yet?

  Wei: Ignore me? I can hear the school bell ringing.

  Wei: My hand hurts. When will you come over?

  Wei: Why don't you reply to my message? Are you annoying me so quickly?

  Without waiting for Gu Huaiyu's reply, the people over there started sending out emoticons wildly, and every one of them was pitiful.

  Under his constant bombardment, Gu Huaiyu replied two words in a leisurely manner -

  [Class has just ended. ]

  [I'll be there right away. 】

  Seeing Gu Huaiyu's reply, the conversation finally stopped.