Chapter 4: He is the wall-breaker for third-rate authors.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 4
  After finishing the plot point of being scolded on the phone, Gu Huaiyu put down his phone and stretched, preparing to go out for a walk.

  Director Feng Shan was filming a war scene, so there were a lot of extras on the set.

  The camera was filming the main actors, and the extras who had no role to play were sitting together in small groups chatting out of boredom.

  Gu Huaiyu was originally going to watch Su Jianbei filming. When he came out of the dressing room, his eyes casually glanced at the group of extras wearing silver fish-scale patterns.

  With just one glance, Gu Huaiyu saw a familiar person.

  Like the other extras, he wore silver armor, but he stood out from the crowd like a chicken, very conspicuous and eye-catching.

  Gu Huaiyu's pupils shrank, he quickly got into the crowd and grabbed the other person's arm.

  The man turned his head.

  It was a handsome and somewhat compelling face.
  With lazy eyes and thin lips, his temperament is somewhere between the coolness of a young man and the maturity of a man.

  Gu Huaiyu's throat throbbed and he looked at the other person in shock, "You, do you know me?"

  The man withdrew his hand and glanced at Gu Huaiyu, "I don't know."

  Everyone around them was looking at the two of them. Huaiyu calmed down after noticing it, but his heart was still shaken.

  At this time, a fat stage manager came over and called the extras to gather at the shooting location.

  Among the group of people, only Gu Huaiyu was wearing regular clothes, so the attendant naturally took a second look at him.

  The steward looked Gu Huaiyu up and down and found him unfamiliar. His temperament didn't look like a group actor. He frowned and asked, "What do you do?"

  Gu Huaiyu didn't want to cause trouble, so he lied casually, "I'm Brother Su's Assistant."

  Hearing that it was Su Jianbei's assistant, the manager lowered his guard and turned around to see the tall extra performer next to Gu Huaiyu. He was slightly startled.

  "What's your name?" the stage manager asked, "Your face is very suitable for the camera. Why did you become an ordinary extra? There are just a few foreground extras who can show their faces. Come with me to register."

  The other extras heard this . , all showed envy.

  Regular extras cost 180 per day, and foreground extras cost 220 per day. Although they won't have to read lines, they can show their faces in front of the camera.

  I am envious, but I have to admit that my parents are indeed good-looking, and their height is also there, so the prospects for success are quite normal.

  However, if the assistant Su Jianbei hadn't suddenly come over to talk to him, none of them would have noticed his appearance.

  Where was this person sitting just now?
  How come they have no impression at all?

  -The

  man followed the attendants far away, and Gu Huaiyu's eyes were still glued to him.

  He had seen this person last night, in the Zibai Club, and it was the bracelet he got for him.