Chapter 29: Shura Field 2

◎Shura Field 2◎

Gu Huaiyu pretended not to hear Xie Wei's "Really?" and looked around guiltily.

Xie Wei's mouth was very soft, like dry pudding, but at that time he just touched it a dozen times with his mouth closed and did not take a bite.

Gu Huaiyu suddenly felt a little pity. He wouldn't remember it anyway, so it didn't matter if he took a bite.

Looking at the slowly regressing scenery around him, Gu Huaiyu's mind was filled with messy thoughts.

When Gu Huaiyu came to his senses, he found that none of the buildings around him were familiar to him, and he couldn't help but ask, "Where are you taking me?"

Xie Wei's reply was with his usual cold humor, "The end of the world."

Gu Huaiyu raised his lips, "Is the electric capacity of the tram enough for us to go?"

Xie Wei: "Enough."

Gu Huaiyu: "It seems that the ends of the earth are very close."

Xie Wei: "Yeah."

The "Tianya Haijiao" in Xie Wei's mouth is actually a Chinese glutinous rice restaurant. It is located in a remote location and the store decoration is very simple.

It's already past one o'clock, but the occupancy rate is still very high, and most of the tables are full.

When Xie Wei parked the car, Gu Huaiyu glanced inside and asked curiously, "Are you working here, or did you not have lunch?"

Xie Wei replied simply and neatly, "Eat."

Gu Huaiyu had already had lunch, but he still followed Xie Wei through the entire ordering process.

The queue was not too long, there were seven or eight people in front of Xie Wei, and there were cold dishes and braised dishes in the queue area, all of which could be ordered fresh.

But for glutinous rice noodles, you have to go to the ordering window, tell the person who cooks the glutinous rice noodles the number of bowls, and then go to the place in front where the braised glutinous rice noodles are cooked to scan the QR code and pay.

Gu Huaiyu told Xie Wei that he had eaten, so he ordered a large bowl of glutinous rice dumplings, and added a braised egg, three-bean dip, and a piece of ham.

Gu Huaiyu was very envious of Xie Wei's good appetite and stood with him at the window waiting for the noodles to be cooked.

The pot for cooking noodles was large, and eight bowls of glutinous rice came out of one pot. The chef skillfully poured the oily meat stew on it and gave one of them to Xie Wei.

There are green onions stir-fried in oil and minced meat in the stew. The color is soy sauce and looks very appetizing.

Gu Huaiyu sat opposite Xie Wei, looking eagerly at his bowl of glutinous rice.

Seeing this, Xie Wei went to the disinfection cabinet and took out an empty bowl, set aside some for Gu Huaiyu, and gave him half a braised egg, a bean dip, and half a ham.

Gu Huaiyu was not very hungry, but he had the habit of eating snacks after meals, even if he was full, he would eat more.

So naturally I picked up the chopsticks and took a big bite.

The noodles were so chewy that Gu Huaiyu raised his head, still sucking the noodles in his mouth. He puffed up his cheeks and looked at Xie Wei. His dark pupils were bright and he gave Xie Wei a "very delicious" expression.

There is a small bowl on the table, which contains fried chili segments. Each chili is sprinkled with grainy coarse salt.

The fried peppers were very crispy and fragrant. Gu Huaiyu ate a lot of them, and finally he leaned back on the chair and didn't want to move.