Chapter 22: Xie Wei: My name is Hello.

Slightly Edited.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 22

  Gu Huaiyu stood at the door of Class 2 classroom and quickly glanced around inside.

  It was certain that Wei Shi was not seen, but Xie Wei was not in the classroom either, and Gu Huaiyu couldn't help but feel a little strange.

  Did he go out?

  Gu Huaiyu searched around again and was sure that Xie Wei was not there. He didn't wait too long. When he turned around and walked to the stairs, he happened to meet Xie Wei.

  He was wearing the same school uniform as Gu Huaiyu, and his tall and straight figure stood out among a group of noisy students.

  Gu Huaiyu saw him at a glance and walked over with a smile.

  "Hello, classmate." Gu Huaiyu walked down the steps and stood in front of Xie Wei, "I would like to ask, why is Wei Shi from your class not in the classroom?"

  Xie Wei stopped and said coldly: "I don't know."

  Gu Huaiyu asked again, "Did he attend class today?"

  Xie Wei said, "I don't know."

  There was one less person in the class coming to class, how could he not know?

  Gu Huaiyu asked knowingly, "Did Xie Wei have class today?"

  Xie Wei still said the same three words, "I don't know."

  Gu Huaiyu: "Then what is your name?"

  Xie Wei: "My name is hello."

  Listen to him Gu Huaiyu said seriously that his name was "Hey", and Gu Huaiyu couldn't help laughing anymore, "Okay, hello, classmate, if Wei Shi is in class, please go to our class and tell me, I'm in Class 11 on the second floor."

He took it out of his pocket . After giving Xie Wei a handful of chocolates, Gu Huaiyu said, "Here's this for you, thanks for the help."

  He couldn't say it clearly, but in his heart he hoped that Xie Wei in this world could also quit smoking.

  Gu Huaiyu's fate was determined by the author one stroke at a time and could not be changed at will, so he thought that Xie Wei, who was outside the rules, could get rid of the settings imposed on him.

  Xie Wei took the chocolate and said nothing.

  Gu Huaiyu waved to him, said "I'm leaving", and went downstairs briskly.

  -

The news that Gu Huaiyu came to the second class classroom to find Wei Shi soon reached his own ears.

  The news came from Wei Shi's good brother Xu Cheng. He saw Gu Huaiyu standing at the door of their class and looking around.

  Xu Cheng also thought that Wei Shi was using the "retreat in order to advance" tactic to attract ignorant young people again, so he told Wei Shi the news that Gu Huaiyu had taken the bait and came to find him.

  [You guys are really good. In less than half a month, you really captured people. ]

  [I'm afraid you are not the reincarnation of a vixen, but you can even handle it as a nerd. ]

  [Fuck, you're laughing so hard. In your last life, you weren't really a vixen who preyed on the scholars who went to Beijing to take exams, were you? ]

  [By the way, did you tell him about your family? I find that every time you mention it, it always arouses an outpouring of love from others. A playboy who is full of wounds and needs to be rescued from this mortal world is an incredible persona. How did you come up with it? 】