Chapter 19: Xie Wei took off his coat and gave it to Gu Huaiyu

Slightly Edited.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 19
  After Su Jianbei's fever completely subsided, Gu Huaiyu took the car and left.

  The driver had been with Gu Huaiyu for many years and knew that he suffered from severe motion sickness, so he drove very steadily.

  When passing a red street light, the light was about to turn yellow in five seconds, so the driver did not risk speeding past.

  The car owner behind him was obviously a bad-tempered man, honking his horn and horn as hard as he could. Even though the color of the indicator light had changed, he was still sounding the horn to vent his dissatisfaction.

  The piercing sound of the car horn made Gu Huaiyu's expression deteriorate instantly, his mind went blank, his stomach churned, and a feeling of suffocation swept over him instantly.

  The closed carriage was like the bloody mouth of a giant beast. Gu Huaiyu didn't want to stay inside for a moment longer, he was breathing heavily.

  Sensing something was wrong with Gu Huaiyu, when the traffic light turned green again, the driver quickly drove through the intersection and stopped on the side of the road out of the way.

  As soon as the car stopped, Gu Huaiyu couldn't wait to get out of the car.

  Shaking all over, he squatted on the green belt by the roadside and vomited all the contents of his stomach into a vomiting bag.

  Gu Huaiyu himself is not afraid of cars. The author has forced him to vomit every time he rides in a car. If he sees other cars scratching or honking like just now, it will make him stressed.

  Taking the mineral water handed over by the driver, Gu Huaiyu rinsed it twice, then tied a vomit bag and threw it into the trash can.

  The driver did not rush Gu Huaiyu and waited quietly for him to calm down.

  After two minutes of cold wind blowing outside the car, Gu Huaiyu's palpitations and tinnitus felt better.

  When he was about to get back to the car, he suddenly saw a familiar figure flashing across the road.

  The man was riding a dilapidated yellow tram. The front fender was wrapped with transparent tape, and an iron frame was welded to the back with takeout boxes on it.

  Gu Huaiyu was able to recognize cars and people, and shouted toward the road, "Xie Wei."

  The man opposite heard the shout and looked sideways, but he looked away after just one glance without stopping.

  Gu Huaiyu was stunned. Could it be that he recognized the wrong person?

  The last time Xie Wei drove him back from the golf course, the little yellow car he rode was very similar to the one just now. The only difference was that the latter had an extra takeout box.

  Gu Huaiyu's eyes followed the tram. The little yellow tram went forward for about twenty meters and turned back at a zebra crossing where it was possible to turn.

  When the little yellow car stopped in front of Gu Huaiyu, his attention was not on the person, but on the 'classic car' that could be put into the scrapyard.

  It's really exactly the same as the car last time, even the transparent tape is wrapped in the same position, and the tires are restored to their original shape.

  Gu Huaiyu knew this situation very well. It was just like when he injured his leg in Shang Yan's world, changed a character card, and came to visit Su Jianbei, his ankle was fine immediately.