Chapter 33: Xiao Xie is pretty good at it

◎Xiao Xie is quite good at it◎

Xie Wei pressed the back of Gu Huaiyu's head with one hand, pinched his cheek with the other, and pressed his tiger's mouth against Gu Huaiyu's jaw.

Gu Huaiyu was forced to raise his head, his lips were pushed open, something slipped in, his pupils involuntarily dilated, and in his field of vision was Xie Wei's thick eyelashes that were so clear and distinct.

The tip of his tongue was hooked and entangled, and he heard nothing in the world except the sound of water stains.

On the way back, Xie Wei bought Gu Huaiyu besides fried potato cubes and vanilla-flavored cream cake.

But Gu Huaiyu only took a few bites and found it too sweet, so the rest went into Xie Wei's stomach.

This kiss brought with it the vanilla cream cake that Xie Wei had just eaten, and a hint of tobacco. Mixed together, it was refreshing and spicy, stimulating Gu Huaiyu's senses.

He raised his head, the knot in his throat slid violently, and his breathing gradually became wet and heavy.

Xie Wei was still pestering him. As if he couldn't breathe, Gu Huaiyu grabbed Xie Wei's arm hard and let out a pitiful whimper.

Seeing the moisture at the end of Gu Huaiyu's eyes, Xie Wei licked the corner of his lips and then slowly let go of him.

After being able to breathe, Gu Huaiyu panted heavily, his lips were red and numb, and his eyes were wet.

It was completely dark outside, and the night invaded the room, with only the small sun shining.

Xie Wei stood at the head of the bed, against the light, his tall nose cast a heavy shadow, he lowered his eyes and stared deeply at Gu Huaiyu, who was still breathing on the bed.

The little sun was facing Gu Huaiyu, reflecting his beautiful facial features clearly, including his eyes that could see emotions at a glance.

Gu Huaiyu seemed to have accidentally eaten a bitter raisin, frowning and frowning, not very happy.

He looked up at Xie Wei, his lips illuminated by the little sun.

"You kissed me so hard that my lips were numb." Gu Huaiyu complained, "I have never been like you before..."

The last part was muttered quietly, as if he was talking to himself.

Although he had kissed Xie Wei forcefully and bit Xie Wei, his movements were very gentle and did not even leave any teeth marks.

Xie Wei looked at Gu Huaiyu. After hearing what Gu Huaiyu said, he apologized, "I'm sorry."

Gu Huaiyu opened his mouth, as if he wanted to accuse Xie Wei a few more times, but he remembered that he had teased Xie Wei many times, and Xie Wei was not angry with him. It seemed that he was very stingy when he got angry now.

So he pursed his lips and said vaguely, "You can't do this next time."

Xie Wei said "hmm".

Then Gu Huaiyu thought about Xie Wei saying that he didn't know how to kiss or French kiss, but the reality was still...

Pretty good at it.

Gu Huaiyu didn't ask Xie Wei why he kissed him, just like Xie Wei didn't ask him why he kissed him forcefully before.

Gu Huaiyu sat cross-legged on the bed, with his hands on his knees. He looked at his nails that were reddened by the sun, licked the corners of his mouth, and couldn't help but look at Xie Wei again.

Xie Wei was still standing there, his face returned to its former coldness, holding the cigarette case and not knowing what he was thinking.

Gu Huaiyu's eyes swept across his brows and finally landed on his lips.