Chapter 7: Xie Wei

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 7
  Wei Shi is very good at flirting, so it's no wonder that in the novel he falls into the trap of this scheming puppy.

  But in reality, it was difficult for Gu Huaiyu to be tempted. Even if he was tempted, it would be out of love for the bitch.

  He has read these four novels many times, and he knows the lines and plots by heart. No matter how they tease and seduce him, it is difficult for Gu Huaiyu to fully integrate into them.

  After coming out of Weishi dormitory, Gu Huaiyu stretched himself and went to the school store to buy two bottles of drinks.

  After scanning the code to pay, he walked to the classroom.

  The school has done a good job in greening. Even in the cold winter, the campus is still full of greenery, and the Kapok trees planted on both sides of the trees are in full bloom.

  Gu Huaiyu walked through the minaret fountain, and a figure passed by the other side of the fountain.

  With a quick glance through the mist, Gu Huaiyu only saw that the other person was wearing the same school uniform as himself and had a superior height.

  Gu Huaiyu didn't take it seriously. After taking a few steps, he suddenly realized something and turned around suddenly.

  The man had already stepped down the steps. His ordinary school uniform was accentuated by his straight and broad shoulders, his back was fair, and his occipital bone was prominent.

  Soon the person disappeared down the steps, and only a hint of thick black hair could be seen.

  Gu Huaiyu froze on the spot for two seconds, then quickly chased down the steps after he realized what he was doing.

  "Wait a minute."

  "Gu Huaiyu."

  Two voices sounded at the same time. The former was called by Gu Huaiyu, and the latter was greeted by Shen Jiayang in the distance.

  Hearing the sound, the tall boy in school uniform turned around.

  Narrow eyes, thin and sharp lips.
  It's the "wall breaker" I saw on the set yesterday.

  Looking at each other, the "wall breaker" remained calm, while Gu Huaiyu's pupils trembled slightly.

  He remembered.

  Several images hidden in the corners of his brain flashed by, and Gu Huaiyu finally remembered why he felt this person looked familiar.

  The first time they met was in the Academic Affairs Office of this school.

  On the day when the semester started, as a special assistant student with a scholarship, Gu Huaiyu went to the Academic Affairs Office. When he entered, a boy happened to come out.

  The two people passed by each other. Gu Huaiyu was anxious to catch up with the next plot. He only glanced at each other with his peripheral vision and hurriedly entered the office.

  Although it was just a glance, Gu Huaiyu's radar for handsome men was too sensitive and he had a rough impression of this man.

  So much so that when I saw him at the Zibai Club, I felt that he looked familiar, as if I had seen him somewhere.

  This person can actually travel through three novels.
  Gu Huaiyu was extremely shocked.

  Shen Jiayang came over and slapped Gu Huaiyu on the shoulder, "What are you standing here for? Is this drink for me?"