Chapter 42: Xiao Xie is jealous

"Do you miss me?" Gu Huaiyu lowered his eyes, poked Fang Ben with his hand, and said with a smile, "Okay, then I miss you too."

Xie Wei's voice passed through the phone and reached Gu Huaiyu's ears gently, and he gave a soft "hmm".

Gu Huaiyu shared the good news with Xie Wei, "I have found a place for you to live, and I will take you there tomorrow to check it out."

Xie Wei said, "Okay."

Gu Huaiyu said, "Pay attention to keeping warm and turn on the sun and electric blanket. The doctor said you can't stay cold anymore."

Xie Wei: "I know."

Gu Huaiyu: "Drink more hot water to promote metabolism."

Xie Wei: "Yeah."

"And..." Gu Huaiyu turned over, lay flat on the pillow, and said with a smile, "Don't miss me too much."

Xie Wei seemed to smile, but didn't seem to.

Gu Huaiyu glanced at the electronic watch on the bedside table and said, "It's very late. Go to bed early. Good night."

Xie Wei's voice was low and deep, "Good night."

After hanging up the phone, Gu Huaiyu put the house book in the drawer, turned off the light and lay down on the bed to sleep.

The next day, Fu Wen and Fu's father went to the company early. Gu Huaiyu had breakfast with Fu's mother, and then followed Fu's mother to attend the wedding of her friend's daughter.

During the dinner, everyone said that she was very lucky. Her eldest son was smart and capable, and her second son was well-behaved and good-tempered. Even at such an old age, she was willing to accompany her mother to the wedding. She was considerate and filial.

Mrs. Fu was elated by the praise and felt that she was very lucky.

In the afternoon, Fu's mother made an appointment with someone to have tea and do yoga. She was afraid that Gu Huaiyu would be bored, so she asked the driver to take him home.

There were still a few hours before the evening tutoring class, and Gu Huaiyu went out to do some shopping for Xie Wei's new home.

-

The tutoring class was moved to seven o'clock in the evening, so that Zhong Cuicui could go back to change clothes and have a good dinner after get off work.

Zhong Cuicui studies the hardest among the three of them. She comes to the tutoring room more than half an hour in advance every time to review yesterday's homework or do a lot of homework.

Every time Gu Huaiyu goes to the cram school, he will see Zhong Cuicui who is very motivated.

But she was obviously not in the mood today. She was sitting on a chair looking out the window in a daze. She had an English paper spread out in front of her and only answered seven or eight questions.

"What's wrong?" Gu Huaiyu put the drink he bought in front of her table, "Are you sick?"

"No." Zhong Cuicui shook her head at Gu Huaiyu, picked up the milk tea, smiled lightly, cheered up and said, "Thank you, Brother Yu, for feeding me."

Gu Huaiyu sat next to her and asked speculatively, "Did your family call you?"

Zhong Cuicui stopped smiling, lowered her head and said nothing.

After a while, she spoke, "My mother called me last night and said that my father was ill and hospitalized with terminal lung cancer. She asked me if I had any money. When I said no, she asked me to go home and said that my family was very busy now. He needs me, and my dad misses me too."