Chapter 52: The rules of the world are completely broken

Seeing Wei Shi sinking into painful memories, Gu Huaiyu kicked his desk over.

Gu Huaiyu in every world is gentle and kind. No matter how the protagonist hurts him, he will eventually choose to forgive, and his mood has always been stable.

Now Gu Huaiyu started to go crazy. He pulled out the contents of Wei Shi's desk pocket and pushed them to the ground. When he touched the books, he tore them directly. If they couldn't tear them, he threw them on the ground and stomped on them.

Wei Shi was stunned and looked at Gu Huaiyu who was behaving strangely in disbelief.

It wasn't enough for Gu Huaiyu to kick Wei Shi's desk down. He started kicking other people's desks with curses and throwing books at Wei Shi.

Wei Shi's eyebrows jumped and he stepped forward to grab Gu Huaiyu's hand and glared at him, "Are you crazy?"

Gu Huaiyu could be a little more crazy in order to destroy his character. He raised his feet and put his knees on Wei Shi's waist and abdomen.

The unprepared Wei Shi's expression changed drastically, he bent down to cover himself, his expression slightly ferocious.

After going crazy, Gu Huaiyu took two steps back. He did not feel happy, and his expression was even a little dazed. Something seemed to be leaving him.

Gu Huaiyu's heart was empty. Before he could realize what it was, he had already followed his instinct and ran out of the classroom.

Seeing Gu Huaiyu who was obviously mentally disturbed, Wei Shi pressed his left abdomen and bravely chased after him.

At this time, the campus was half empty, with only a ray of glow remaining on the horizon. The sun was about to set, and a light ink color had already settled in the distance.

Gu Huaiyu's character card is gone, and the important tool that allows him to travel freely through the four novels is gone.

This means that the world has completely collapsed, the rules no longer exist, and Xie Wei will also disappear.

Gu Huaiyu ran wildly across the campus, the wind howling into his ears, as if it was going to pierce his eardrums and cut his heart.

He told himself to run faster, and even faster, Xie Wei might not have left yet and was still waiting for him.

Gu Huaiyu suddenly regretted that he shouldn't have been so far away from Xie Wei. He could have brought Xie Wei to school, or asked Wei Shi to come to the scrap station to find him.

He shouldn't have just said good night to Xie Wei before. He should have told Xie Wei to come back and keep his word.

He also wanted to kiss Xie Wei again.

-

After running out of school, Gu Huaiyu, who didn't have a character card, waved down a taxi, opened the door and got in.

Wei Shi was only two steps away from catching up with Gu Huaiyu. When he saw him leaving in a taxi, he quickly hailed one.

"Follow the taxi in front." Wei Shi got into the passenger seat and said to the driver before he even had time to fasten his seat belt.

The driver didn't ask any questions and stepped on the accelerator.

When we arrived at the suburbs, it was completely dark. The rental car driver drove forward for another five minutes and then entered a village on the edge of the city.

The driver didn't see clearly which alley the taxi in front turned into, and he felt a little confused looking at the messy alleys in the village.

Having lost track of him, Wei Shi angrily slammed the car door twice and called Gu Huaiyu on his cell phone.

The phone in his pocket kept vibrating, but Gu Huaiyu ignored it. After getting out of the taxi, he moved his legs crazily.

The thin air enveloped every inch of his skin, making him feel slightly suffocated, but Gu Huaiyu didn't stop and ran all the way through the scrap station.

When he got through the shabby iron net and saw the blurry slender figure at the door, Gu Huaiyu's throat and nose instantly became sour.

In the night, Xie Wei was dazzlingly white, like a mermaid that was about to disappear in a fairy tale, and her body had become transparent.

Gu Huaiyu ran over and hugged Xie Wei. He didn't really hug him. He just put his arms on Xie Wei's waist, fearing that the other party would turn into a pile of bubbles and disappear due to his strength.

Xie Wei was already very weak, his face and lips were pale. He raised his hand and touched Gu Huaiyu's face.

Gu Huaiyu's face was covered with tears. He looked up at Xie Wei, his vision was blurred, his throat seemed to be blocked, and he couldn't say a word.

Xie Wei touched the tears at the corners of Gu Huaiyu's eyes and whispered, "Eat well, do what you want, and wait for me to come back."

Gu Huaiyu closed his eyes and nodded vigorously, his voice hoarse, "I will be very good."

Xie Wei lowered his head and kissed Gu Huaiyu's eyelids. His lips were cold and soft, like an illusion.

Gu Huaiyu kept his eyes closed, and the night wind blew on his wet tears, causing a slight sting.

After a long time, Gu Huaiyu was still unwilling to open his eyes. He called Xie Wei's name, "Are you leaving?"

No one answered him. Gu Huaiyu's eyelashes trembled, but he still refused to open them. "It's a bit cold outside, please take me back."

As he spoke, he raised one hand as if holding something and walked forward with his eyes closed.

There was a very low step at the door of the hut, but Gu Huaiyu forgot about it. He tripped and stumbled into the door.

Gu Huaiyu sat in the dark room, tears streaming down his face at this moment.

-

After Xie Wei completely disappeared from this world, Gu Huaiyu never left the hut. When he was hungry, he would eat half a packet of dried noodles, fall asleep when he was sleepy, and lie in bed in a daze when he woke up.

The phone was drained until it automatically shut down when it ran out of power, and no one could contact him.

Gong, the protagonist of the four novels who are closely related to Gu Huaiyu, has become more or less sober after the rules of the world disappeared.

The author has something to say:

Sorry, that's all for today. The main event is coming soon, and I don't dare to write the rest of the plot just to rush for time.

I will strive to be strong tomorrow!