Chapter 40: Classmate Xiao Xie who wants to live or die

Xie Wei lifted up the hem of his clothes, revealing part of his waist, and the black edge of his underwear could be vaguely seen.

Gu Huaiyu stared at it blankly for a while, then couldn't help but reach out and touch it.

Xie Wei is the kind of person who looks thin when dressed and looks muscular when undressed. The small lines on her waist and abdomen are clear and smooth, making her look tough and strong.

After touching him, Gu Huaiyu looked up and looked at Xie Wei. The other person was also looking at him, his eyes stained with night color, showing no emotion.

"This is what you want me to see." Gu Huaiyu emphasized, "I didn't take the initiative."

Since Xie Wei said so, he would just take a quick look at it.

Gu Huaiyu hooked Xie Wei's clothes and looked over curiously, wanting to know what he looked like specifically.

They were all men, so he didn't feel embarrassed. He heard that some boys would even compete in the toilet when they got into trouble.

Gu Huaiyu had never met such a friend before, and Shen Jiayang never made such a joke with him no matter how noisy he was.

Xie Wei held down the pervert Xiao Gu and raised his hand to knock on his head.

Gu Huaiyu frowned and raised his head, "Why did you hit me?"

Xie Wei pulled up his sweatpants and tied the drawstring neatly, as if he was afraid that Gu Huaiyu would be frivolous with him, "I want to show you my new pants."

Gu Huaiyu pursed his lips, "Then what kind of drawstring are you untying?"

Xie Wei said, "The underwear is also new."

Gu Huaiyu asked, "How much did it cost?"

Xie Wei: "Fifty yuan a piece."

"Fifty yuan, how much is that worth?" Xiao Gu, who was wealthy, said, "Next time I will buy you a pair of underwear worth a thousand yuan, buy a bunch of them, and you can wear them however you want."

Xie Wei clicked his tongue, "I'm talking about pants."

Unwilling to be humiliated, Xiao Gu raised his chin and said boldly, "I'll buy you two thousand yuan for a pair of pants."

Xie Wei refused, "It's better to forget it."

Gu Huaiyu thought he was embarrassed, and was about to give some advice, but heard him say again, "I'm not a peach, so I can't use such good ingredients."

Seeing Xie Wei teasing him with something he had complained about before, Gu Huaiyu's eyes burned, "You are not allowed to joke about this."

He didn't like others describing his butt as a peach, not even Xie Wei.

Xie Wei was never vague when it came to apologizing. When he realized that Gu Huaiyu was angry, he immediately admitted his mistake and said, "I'm sorry."

Gu Huaiyu's expression was angry. Why was he the delicate and frail person who was pushed down?

But this is not Xie Wei's fault, it's the damn author's body that was designed for him.

Gu Huaiyu gritted his teeth for a while, and the anger in his heart disappeared. He told Xie Wei, "Don't say it next time. I don't like peaches."

Xie Wei said "hmm".

Suddenly a bright light swept over, briefly illuminating Gu Huaiyu and Xie Wei, followed by a roar——

"Who's there?"