Chapter 23: Gu Huaiyu said to Xie Wei, I will support you.

Slightly Edited.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 23

  Shen Jiayang had an appetite that Gu Huaiyu envied. He took a bite of the chicken nuggets given by Gu Huaiyu and thought they tasted good, so he ordered another piece of fried chicken.

  The snacks were still brought over by Xie Wei, but there was an extra onion ring.

  Looking at the extra snack, Shen Jiayang thought he had given it by mistake, and reminded him: "We didn't order this."

   Xie Wei said, "It's a gift."

The bridge of the nose has smooth lines, and from Shen Jiayang's angle, you can just see his sharp profile.

  Shen Jiayang was stunned, and the other party turned around and left without saying anything.

  By the time Shen Jiayang came to his senses, Gu Huaiyu was already eating heartlessly.

  Shen Jiayang whispered, "Why do I feel that he is handsome again? Is it because he is wearing a baseball cap?"

  Gu Huaiyu snickered in his heart, with a calm expression on his face, "Ah, really? I didn't notice."

  Shen Jiayang continued to refuse. He spared no effort to praise, "He's really handsome. When he turned his head to one side just now, I noticed that his facial features are very good. His hair style and clothes are really killing me."

  Gu Huaiyu chewed on an onion ring and agreed, "That's what you said, I also discovered it."

  Xie Wei became handsome again in Shen Jiayang's eyes, and Gu Huaiyu thought it was his contribution.

  When he gave chocolates to Xie Wei at the stairway in the morning, he inevitably ran into Xie Wei, triggering the "Midas into gold" skill again, turning little Xie from "good-looking" to "very handsome" with "facial features" It's beautiful everywhere."

  As he spoke, Shen Jiayang pointed his finger at Gu Huaiyu again.

  He stared straight at Gu Huaiyu and said, "Hurry up and change your ugly glasses. He might be a handsome boy too."

  As he said this, he took off Gu Huaiyu's black-rimmed glasses and buckled his Chin carefully studied.

  His vision was slightly blurry, and Gu Huaiyu narrowed his eyes unconsciously, avoiding Shen Jiayang's hand.

  Shen Jiayang scolded in a low voice, "Don't move."

  Without the bulky glasses, Gu Huaiyu's facial features were much more delicate and agile, which made Shen Jiayang speechless.

  Just as he was about to say something, Xie Wei came over and pressed Gu Huaiyu's hand, put down two cups of tartary buckwheat water, and then left.

  The whole movement was natural and smooth. Shen Jiayang looked at Xie Wei's leaving figure with a confused look on his face.

  While he was in a daze, Gu Huaiyu snatched his glasses back and put them on the bridge of his nose again.

  "He..." Shen Jiayang always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong. He kept saying it for a long time without saying anything.

  Gu Huaiyu seemed to understand Shen Jiayang's confusion and entanglement, "What's wrong?"

  His calm reaction made Shen Jiayang feel that he might have thought too much. He glanced at the hot tea swaying on the table and finally shook his head. , "It's okay."