Chapter 47: Know the truth

Shang Yan wears a neat suit and is dressed very formally. He should be here to discuss work matters.

The moment she saw him, the smile on Gu Huaiyu's face disappeared instantly, and she stood looking at him at the elevator entrance.

Shang Yan had a stern face and glanced at Gu Huaiyu coldly.

Since the last time he was in the hospital, Xie Wei took him away in front of Shang Yan. He has no contact with Shang Yan, and the laws and regulations for maintaining the world have not forced him to follow the plot.

Until now, Gu Huaiyu and Shang Yan have not reconciled. In the original book, they were both married at this time.

Gu Huaiyu curled his lips inwardly, but pretended to be flustered on his face, looking at Shang Yan blankly.

Suddenly his wrist tightened, Xie Wei grabbed his hand and walked calmly towards the elevator.

The assistant standing next to Shang Yan said politely and distantly, "Can I trouble you to take the next elevator?"

Gu Huaiyu gently pulled Xie Wei, lowered his head and said quietly, "Let's take the next bus."

Xie Wei glanced at Gu Huaiyu, and saw the intention to cause trouble from the face that pretended to be at a loss.

So I told the male assistant, "The elevators in the mall are shared. If you want to take a ride alone, just come down and wait until no one is around."

pretty!

Gu Huaiyu praised Xiao Xie in his heart.

Why should they wait for the next elevator? They are easy to bully, right?

The assistant frowned and said, "This is a VIP-only elevator, and there is a warning sign at the door."

Xie Wei did not give in, "How do you know we are not VIPs of the mall?"

The assistant was speechless. He had worked for Shang Yan for three years and was not so blind that he didn't recognize his boss's previous engaged partners.

He glanced at Shang Yan anxiously. His eyes were dark and gloomy, which made his heart skip a beat.

Gu Huaiyu seemed to feel the oppressive atmosphere and pulled Xie Wei again, "Let's buy things later."

Xie Wei's attitude was very firm, "Why should I buy it in the future? If I can't buy it today, where will I sleep?"

Gu Huaiyu said: "Let's buy it elsewhere."

In reality: sleep in my arms, sleep in my arms.

Shang Yan suddenly spoke, interrupting the two people who were chatting, "Can't you come up?"

The voice was cold and impatient.

Gu Huaiyu's body froze, as if the fangs of a wild beast were pressed against the back of his neck, and his breathing stopped.

Xie Wei raised his head and looked directly at Shang Yan, and both sides saw the coldness in each other's eyes.

Xie Wei took Gu Huaiyu's hand and walked into the elevator. As if he had lost the ability to think, he actually followed Xie Wei in.

The car door is closed.

The silence in the elevator was filled with suffocating depression.

The assistant was the only one really affected, and he felt like he couldn't breathe if he stayed here for one more second.

The boss's ex held the hand of his current boss and rode the same elevator with his boss.

What kind of Shura field is this?