Chapter 13: Chapter 13 Do you still want to pick up men dressed like this?

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 13
  Gu Huai and Yu Yankong had this problem since their mother's womb. When they see good-looking people, their mouths will become extremely sweet.

  When I see a pretty girl, I call her sister, and when I see a handsome girl, I call her brother. I am not afraid of strangers at all.

  Shang Yan undoubtedly belongs to the good-looking category, and his facial features can even be described as beautiful, but when he keeps a straight face and doesn't smile, there is an overbearing aura between his eyebrows and eyes.

  Looks very unpleasant.

  Gu Huaiyu was a little frightened, but the golden plate of chocolate candies placed next to the pool still made him swallow.

  Seven-year-old Gu Huaiyu was in the period of teething. Xu Fangzi strictly forbade him from eating sweets. The orders were strict, and Gu Dajun did not dare to secretly give them to him.

  Gu Huaiyu was obsessed with sugar and walked over unconsciously.

  Only when Gu Huaiyu stood under the lamp did Shang Yan see this dirty child clearly.

  His clothes were wrinkled, there was a mud stain on his knees, his hair was messy, and he was sweating. When the lamppost shined, the roots of his hair were shiny.

  Shang Yan frowned, "Who are you?"

  Gu Huaiyu stared directly at the plate of candy, automatically ignored Shang Yan's question, and asked knowingly, "Brother, what is this?"

  Shang Yan followed his gaze. When I saw the chocolate candy, I knew he wanted to eat it, but he didn't say anything.

  Gu Huaiyu rubbed the plate of chocolate again, "Is this candy?"

  Shang Yan still ignored him.

  The owner didn't ask him to eat it, so Gu Huaiyu didn't dare to take the initiative to get it. He just kept asking, "Brother, is this candy?"

  "Is it chocolate candy?"

  "Is it sweet?"

  he said in the past . Here, even the most stone-hearted stranger will be amused and given a candy.

  But Shang Yan obviously didn't accept this and looked at Gu Huaiyu coldly.

  Gu Huaiyu walked around the plate of sweets. Seeing that there was nothing he could do, he had no choice but to reluctantly walk out.

  Just a few steps away, a voice came from behind, "Do you want to eat?"

  Gu Huaiyu immediately turned his head, opened his eyes wide, and admitted frankly, "Yes."

  Shang Yan's tone suddenly became colder, "Why should I give it to you?" ?"

  Gu Huaiyu has an innate talent in pleasing people, and he is not shy either. He calls Shang Yan obediently, "Brother."

  Shang Yan picked up a chocolate from the plate and saw Gu Huaiyu His eyes lit up, and he deliberately peeled it open and ate it himself.

  Gu Huaiyu was not disappointed. He looked directly at him and asked, "Is it sweet?"

  Before Shang Yan could say anything, he asked and answered himself, "It looks sweet. It must be delicious."

  Gu Huaiyu said When he said this, he was still looking at Shang Yan with a longing and innocent look.