Chapter 37: Like kissing is equal to liking to be kissed by Xie Wei.

Gu Huaiyu hummed and read the agreement signed by Su Jianbei over and over again, tapping his fingers rhythmically on the desk.

Xie Wei looked at him, "So happy?"

Gu Huaiyu showed an expression of "of course I'm happy" and said, "I finally got my bad debts back for many years."

And Zhao Chenyang hasn't resigned angrily yet. As Gu Huaiyu's boss, he likes subordinates with outstanding abilities, opinions and means.

"I can't be as arrogant now as before." Gu Huaiyu glanced at Xie Wei, "After all, I have to support you."

Xie Wei did not refute Gu Huaiyu's words, he just said, "I think I can make a living easily."

"That was before." Gu Huaiyu raised his chin and said arrogantly, "You didn't live a good life before, but it will be different in the future. From now on, I will let you live in the best house and eat the best food."

Xie Wei nodded, "Then I won't go to convenience stores to eat."

Gu Huaiyu was silent for a while and then changed his words: "Let you live in the best house and wear good clothes."

Xie Wei lowered his eyes and looked at Mr. Gu, and reached out to touch the back of his neck.

Gu Huaiyu's eyes immediately filled with a smile and he shrank back to the back of the chair, "It's a little itchy."

Xie Wei didn't say anything, but took off the tie that was hanging on the armrest of the office chair, and then tied it around Gu Huaiyu's eyes.

"Why are you tying my eyes?" Little Gu Ba always subconsciously tried to pick it off, but his hand was held down by Xie Wei.

Gu Huaiyu raised his face without knowing what was going on. His dark tie and bright red lips gave him a natural look for a kiss.

Xie Wei leaned down, grabbed the back of Gu Huaiyu's head, pressed him towards him, and kissed those two lips that looked like they wanted to be kissed.

Gu Huaiyu likes kissing, and the only person who gives him kissing experience is Xie Wei.

So liking to kiss means liking to be kissed by Xie Wei.

Feeling the other person's breath, Gu Huaiyu subconsciously raised his chin.

As their lips touched each other, the door was opened again without warning.

Only this time the person standing at the door was not Zhao Chenyang, but Su Jianbei.

It was rare to have sunshine today, and the windows in the office were bright and clear. The golden sunlight poured in through the windows and fell on the two people who were about to kiss on the desk.

Xie Wei stopped. He had no desire to perform a kiss in front of others, even though that person was his love rival in disguise.

Xie Wei pressed the back of the office chair, turned Gu Huaiyu to the other side, raised his eyes and looked at Su Jianbei indifferently.

Gu Huaiyu took off the tie from his eyes and wondered who could come in so blindly. He turned his head to look at the person.

Xie Wei turned the backrest of the swivel chair again, and Gu Huaiyu was forced to turn to another angle. He didn't see clearly who the person was at all, only half of his shoulder.

Judging from the color of the clothes, it seems to be Su Jianbei.

According to the development of the plot, Su Jianbei should be in love with him now, but he didn't react.

After Su Jianbei left the country, he always thought of Gu Huaiyu unintentionally while filming in a foreign country. Later, when he returned to the country and saw the down-and-out Gu Huaiyu, he realized that he liked him.