Chapter 35: Xie Wei: Fall in love with me

Gu Huaiyu rarely asked in a serious tone, "Are you the author? Are you the author of these four novels?"

Xie Wei shook his head, "No."

Gu Huaiyu asked again, "Then how long have you been awake?"

Xie Wei said, "It's about half a year."

Gu Huaiyu thought that Xie Wei couldn't remember the specific date of his awakening, so he didn't care about the word "calculate".

"Xiao Xie." Gu Huaiyu patted Xie Wei on the shoulder, as if he had come before, "You are still too young. Some things are not as simple as you think, but it is good that you have such hard work."

Xie Wei looked at Gu Huaiyu who was giving him life lessons indifferently.

After listening to Gu Huaiyu's earnest instruction in silence, Xie Wei didn't say anything, but just raised Gu Huaiyu's right hand.

The moment Xie Wei took his hand, Gu Huaiyu, who was confused, hesitated for two seconds, and then shook hands with Xie Wei.

He subconsciously felt that Xiao Xie was engaging in a gay meeting ceremony.

Xie Wei clicked his tongue, withdrew his hand from Gu Huaiyu's palm, and then patted the back of Gu Huaiyu's hand.

Although it didn't hurt very much, Gu Huaiyu blamed him without feeling aggrieved at all, "Why did you hit me?"

Xie Wei said in a more serious tone, "Watch your own hands."

Gu Huaiyu lowered his head and looked at the back of his right hand for a few seconds. He was slightly startled. As if he remembered something, he quickly touched his face.

The injuries on his body were actually gone.

Gu Huaiyu was shocked.

No, this is not the original world. Xie Wei took him from the first novel to another novel world.

Otherwise, the injuries on his body would not disappear out of thin air.

At that moment, Gu Huaiyu figured out a lot of things. Last time he met Xie Wei, who was delivering food, at the hospital in the original world. That day he also miraculously received a call from Su Jianbei.

At that time, Gu Huaiyu thought there was some big bug in the novel world, but now he realized it——

It's Xie Wei, Xie Wei is the big bug that caused the bug.

The delivery boy Xie that Gu Huaiyu met that time was Xie Wei from the Su Jianbei world. In that world, he was working part-time as a delivery person.

In Gu Huaiyu's eyes, these four novels have an invisible barrier, and he can only travel through the character cards.

But Xie Wei doesn't have to. He can move freely among these four novels, and can even take Gu Huaiyu with him across the world of novels.

Gu Huaiyu asked nonchalantly, "Then...which world are we in now?"

He was originally in the original world, but Xie Wei was wearing the clothes of a delivery boy, which meant that the person in front of him was Xie Wei from the second novel.

But this room also has objects from the fourth world, a small sun and an electric blanket.

Gu Huaiyu was confused and didn't know what day it was.

Xie Wei said, "It makes no difference to me. If it were your rules, this would be Su Jianbei's world."

After the shock, Gu Huaiyu was surprisingly calm and quickly sorted things out, looking at Xie Wei with dark and sharp eyes.