Chapter 50: Will Xie Wei disappear?

Gu Huaiyu was not easy to fool. He stared at Xie Wei for a moment and asked loudly, "Then will Xie Wei disappear? Will Xie Wei change? Will the changed Xie Wei still be the current Xie Wei?"

He was crying, stubborn and fragile, with sadness on his brows and corners of his eyes.

Xie Wei looked at Gu Huaiyu, slowly raised his hand, and then hugged him.

Gu Huaiyu pushed Xie Wei hard, as if he didn't want to be immersed in the false warmth created by Xie Wei, and he struggled hard.

"I don't want to change the plot anymore." Gu Huaiyu's face was full of tears, but his voice was very serious, "Did you hear, I don't want to change the plot anymore!"

Xie Wei pressed Gu Huaiyu's shoulders and comforted him, "Xiaoyu, calm down."

Gu Huaiyu didn't want to listen to what he said, and struggled desperately in Xie Wei's arms. Tears and sweat covered his face, his cheeks were abnormally flushed, and his eyes were watery.

Because he was so excited, he quickly collapsed, tilted his head, closed his eyes, and looked repulsive and uncooperative.

Gu Huaiyu rarely lost his temper like this. He was always cheerful and cheerful, and even when he was really angry, he was easy to coax.

Xie Wei's hand slipped from Gu Huaiyu's shoulder, gently hugged his back, lowered his head and pressed his eyebrows against Gu Huaiyu's forehead, and whispered, "I won't let you be with them."

Gu Huaiyu pursed his lips hard, still looking very stubborn, as if he would no longer believe anything Xie Wei said.

He said firmly, "I will not change the plot again!"

"Xiaoyu." Xie Wei held Gu Huaiyu's face and asked him to look into his eyes, "Listen to me, I didn't lie to you, I..."

Gu Huaiyu immediately retorted, "You have lied to me, many times!"

Xie Wei paused for a long time, and when he spoke again, Gu Huaiyu covered his ears. He stared at Xie Wei with his eyes wide open, wanting to tell the other person his determination.

But the wings of his nose kept twitching, and the grievances in his heart were about to come out, and he couldn't even hide them.

He didn't understand why Xie Wei forced him to do something he didn't want to do?

He doesn't like this!

When Xu Fangzi passed away, Gu Huaiyu was still young and ignorant of the rules of the world. He only knew that time would be reset when he did something out of line.

So on the day of her death, Gu Huaiyu repeatedly reset time, thinking that this way he would not lose his mother.

It was like this for half a month, until Gu Huaiyu realized that Xu Fangzi was in pain while hanging his breath, so he gave up and let his mother sleep forever.

As he grew up, Gu Huaiyu thought countless times that if the time reset function could last longer than just twenty-four hours, then he could go back to his childhood and take good care of his mother's body before she was diagnosed with cancer. , how good would that be?

Later, on the day when his parents in the second world died in a car accident, Gu Huaiyu used this bug to repeatedly travel back to the time of the car accident in an attempt to save his parents in this world.

Gu Huaiyu tried more than thirty times, but the end result was the same.

It took him thirty-four times to go from sadness to numbness to calm acceptance.

Now he was asked to watch Xie Wei's death. Gu Huaiyu hated this feeling of powerlessness.

Xie Wei looked at Gu Huaiyu, as if waiting for him to calm down.