Chapter 20: It's really hard for Xiao Xie, having to do so many part-time jobs.

Slightly Edited.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 20

  Gu Huaiyu is not afraid of Xie Wei kidnapping him. Anyway, if he says a few curse words and destroys his character, the plot will restart.

  So Gu Huaiyu lay on Xiao Xie's bed and read without any scruples. After reading only a few pages, he fell asleep due to the boring professional terminology.

  As he watched, his upper and lower eyelids began to fight, and he unconsciously fell asleep with his pillow on the back of his hand.

  I don't know how long I slept, but when I woke up again, Xie Wei was gone.

  Gu Huaiyu was covered with a quilt, and there was a small sun placed under the bed, baking directly in front of him, making Gu Huaiyu's cheeks turn red.

  He nestled under the quilt and refused to get up. His whole bones were soft in sleep, his expression was empty, and his eyelashes were lowered in a daze.

  After lying on the bed for five or six minutes, footsteps sounded outside the door from far to near.

  After a while, the door was pushed open, and the cold wind that came in made Gu Huaiyu shrink back into the bed again. It wasn't until the door was closed that he got out of his head and squinted at Xie Wei who walked in.

  When Xie Wei passed him, Gu Huaiyu's nose twitched quickly, as if a device had been triggered, and he suddenly sat up from the bed.

  Gu Huaiyu stared at Xie Wei closely, with an expression on his face, "You are smoking!"

  Xie Wei put the lunch box in his hand on the table, turned his back to Gu Huaiyu and said, "No."

  Gu Huaiyu If you don't believe it, "Then why do you smell of cigarette smoke?"

  Xie Wei said calmly, "It's someone else's."

  Gu Huaiyu thought for two seconds and finally believed Xie Wei's story.

  Although it sounds a bit outrageous, based on his understanding of Xie Wei, Xiao Xie has an "outrageous physique", and any outrageous things done to him are reasonable and reasonable, and there is no need for him to lie.

  Gu Huaiyu smelled the aroma of rice, and his stomach immediately rumbled in response.

  It was just that the sound was not loud, so Xie Wei didn't hear it and opened the lid of the food box.

  Gu Huaiyu saw him buying two portions of rice and automatically went over.

  Xie Wei bought noodles with soup and a handful of chopped green onions sprinkled on top. They were steaming hot and made him feel stomach-warming just by looking at them.

  Xie Wei took apart the disposable chopsticks and pushed one of the bowls of noodle soup to Gu Huaiyu.

  Gu Huaiyu glanced at Xie Wei's bowl, then at his own, and said with some dissatisfaction, "Why doesn't mine have fried eggs?"

  Xie Wei: "Well, no."

  Gu Huaiyu said in his heart, why should I? There were no fried eggs. After thinking about it, I thought it was not normal. After all, he was here to eat.

  So Gu Huaiyu said nothing more and picked up the chopsticks to stir the marinade.

  After flipping it over twice, not only did I find that the bowl of noodles was generous, but there was also a fried egg and two peeled prawns flipped up from the bottom of the bowl.