Chapter 3: Movie king Su Jianbei.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 3
  When Gu Huaiyu was very young, he knew that the world he lived in was very strange, composed of multiple sadistic novels.

  And he is the protagonist in the novel, who is emotionally entangled with four men.

  Su Jianbei is one of the four.

  Gu Huaiyu's parents died in a car accident. On the first anniversary of his parents' death, he met Su Jianbei for the first time in the cemetery.

  Su Jianbei also came to visit his family's grave. When he saw a lonely boy sitting on the long steps of the cemetery, his clothes were soaked by the rain, he gave the boy his umbrella.

  At this point, Su Jianbei was deeply imprinted in the boy's heart.

  Until Su Jianbei's family fell into decline and he entered the entertainment industry to work hard. The boy who inherited his parents' large inheritance protected him and made Su Jianbei the youngest powerful actor in the industry.

  As a person involved, Gu Huaiyu always felt that this story was very cliché.

  How could someone unilaterally start a decade-long secret love just for an umbrella, and have been in love with someone from the age of sixteen to twenty-six?

  But when the plot started and he saw Su Jianbei while sitting in the cemetery, Gu Huaiyu finally understood.

  Su Jianbei was seventeen years old that year, wearing a white shirt with neat buttons and trousers without any wrinkles.

  He held a black umbrella in his hand, leaned slightly, and held the umbrella above Gu Huaiyu's head. Half of his face was soaked in the rain.

  The outstanding facial features look cool and decent in the cold rain.

  Gu Huaiyu looked up at him blankly like the novel described, but he was thinking in his heart, no wonder he fell in love at first sight, his face is really beautiful.

  Su Jianbei's appearance adds some credibility to this vulgar plot.

  At least it's much more believable than another bloody story about him falling in love with Shang Yan.

  -

  An onyx black Volvo XC90 was driving steadily on the highway. Fifteen minutes later, the driver followed the signs and turned into a road heading towards the mountains.

  There was very little traffic on this stretch of road, but the Volvo still drove smoothly.

  Gu Huaiyu sat in the carriage, hugging himself with a sad expression.

  His parents died in a car accident, so his character has a car phobia.

  But there was no way, Su Jianbei was filming in the mountains, and the two hadn't seen each other for more than two months.

  In the novel, he missed Su Jianbei very much at this time, so he endured the discomfort and asked the driver to drive more than three hours to visit the class.

  Su Jianbei's assistant got the news early and was waiting for Gu Huaiyu at the entrance of the set.

  This mountain has been developed a few years ago. It is a winding road all the way. It is not bumpy, but there are too many bends.

  As soon as Gu Huaiyu got out of the car, he covered his mouth in discomfort and ran to the tree and vomited everything in his stomach.

  His physique will change according to the character settings. This vest is afraid of carsickness, and he will also be afraid of riding in cars.