Chapter 48: There is Su Jianbei in the front and Shang Yan in the back.

Gu Huaiyu was slightly startled when he saw the name on the caller ID.

Why did Shang Yan call him?

While Gu Huaiyu was stunned, Xie Wei reached for the phone and hung up the phone.

It's funny to say that Gu Huaiyu and Shang Yan have known each other for such a long time, but apart from their phone numbers, they didn't even add them on WeChat.

After the call was cut off, Shang Yan sent a text message - answer the phone.

Shang Yan seemed to believe that Gu Huaiyu had nothing serious to do on a daily basis. Five seconds after sending the text message, he called again.

Xie Wei still held the phone, but this time he didn't hang up and connected directly.

"He's not here." After saying that, he hung up neatly.

Gu Huaiyu looked at Xie Wei, as if he didn't react until he hung up the phone, with a dazed expression.

Gu Dajun didn't know when he put down the newspaper, "Who called?"

Xie Wei did not hide anything, "Shang Yan."

Gu Dajun blurted out, "Good job."

Then he thought that Xie Wei was still in the investigation stage and couldn't give him a good look. Gu Dajun returned to being cold, pretending to raise his chin and look at Xie Wei, with a full official tone, "That's it for the next time he calls."

"Give it to me." Gu Huaiyu asked Xie Wei for his cell phone and said with a frown, "I have to call you back in case there is something urgent."

Gu Dajun hurriedly stopped Xie Wei, "Don't give it to him."

Xie Wei took the phone and took two steps back. Gu Huaiyu turned to look at Gu Dajun, with a look of helplessness on his face, "Dad?"

"It's no use calling me Dad." Gu Dajun said with a straight face, "What did he do to you before? Have you forgotten?"

Gu Huaiyu retorted, "These are two different things."

"In my opinion, it's the same size!" Gu Dajun stood up angrily.

"I know you like him, and I tolerate everything for you, but does he take me or you seriously? I've tolerated everything else. He even brought his little lover to your door to provoke you when you were sick. If you want to be angry If you die, just continue to contact him."

At the end of the sentence, Gu Dajun covered his chest, looking breathless.

Gu Huaiyu hurried over to help him, his voice trembling slightly, "Dad."

Gu Dajun sat on the sofa, took out a bottle of medicine from his pocket, poured out two pills, and drank it.

Even if he knew it was a vitamin tablet, Gu Huaiyu had to cooperate with his acting and poured him a glass of water.

Gu Dajun took a few sips, leaned on the sofa and said weakly, "I'm old, how many more years will I have to live in the future? If you don't find someone who truly loves you and cares for you, how can I leave with peace of mind?"

Gu Huaiyu's ears were numb when he heard this.

Lao Gu is very good at playing the emotional card. If Gu Huaiyu doesn't go his way, he will live or die.

The reason why Gu Huaiyu is so convinced that Gu Dajun is his real biological father is because the two actors have exactly the same attributes.

"Don't say such things." Gu Huaiyu's eyes were filled with mist, and he gently stroked Gu Dajun's heart, "I will listen to you and won't make you angry."