Chapter 14: Model worker Xie Wei.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 14

  They set out late and arrived at the golf course near noon.

  There is a restaurant in the stadium. After getting off the car, Gu Huaiyu and the others took the elevator from the underground garage and went directly to the western restaurant on the second floor.

  The person in charge of the restaurant seemed to know Shang Yan and gave them a good seat by the window.

  The food is French.

  The appetizer is crispy chips made of shiitake mushroom powder and matsuba crab, as well as fresh ricotta cheese, sprinkled with black truffle honey, and eaten with toasted soft bread slices, which has a rich texture.

  Qin Yan had never been to a place like this to eat, and he seemed embarrassed.

  Gu Huaiyu happened to be sitting opposite him. Qin Yan didn't dare to look up while eating. He wanted to eat a piece of bread for the rest of his life.

  I don't know how long it took, but Gu Huaiyu's gentle voice came from the other side, "You don't have to be so nervous."

  Qin Yan was stunned for a few seconds before he realized that Gu Huaiyu was talking to him and raised his head stiffly.

  Shang Yan left at some point, and they were the only ones left on the four-corner dining table. Qin Yan's throat was swollen and his heart was beating fast.

  It took him a long time to utter three words in embarrassment, "I'm sorry."

  Gu Huaiyu shook his head, lowered his eyes and said softly, "It's not your fault."

  He was the bastard of Shang Yan, and it was Shang Yan who really deserved to be scolded.

  The more considerate Gu Huaiyu became, the more Qin Yan felt ashamed.

  Before he came, he didn't know that Shang Yan was going to take him to see Gu Huaiyu, but no matter whether it was voluntary or not, and no matter how many difficulties he had, he still hurt this kind-hearted young master.

  With the orange warm light above his head turned down, Qin Yan was like an exposed goldfish on the river bank, finding it hard to even take a breath.

  He clenched the knife in his hand and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm sorry."

  Gu Huaiyu didn't want to apologize to Qin Yan for coming or going, so he didn't answer the question, "Try this fried black truffle rice ball. It's delicious."

  Qin Yan picked up one, and after eating it with no taste, he said stiffly, "It's really delicious. I didn't expect that rice can do this."

  Gu Huaiyu smiled, "Indeed, I do too. I didn't expect to do this."

  Realizing that he had said something stupid, Qin Yan became even more embarrassed, "I haven't eaten much Western food. I only had a 29.9 steak set meal in high school."

  He was still on the app with his classmates. A piece of food.

  After eating, everyone agreed that it was just like that, not as good as the beef stew made by my mother.

  "I don't like food either." Gu Huaiyu shook the chain around his neck, "My family is nouveau riche, and I don't have much taste."

  Qin Yan was startled as he didn't expect Gu Huaiyu to make such a joke.

  Seeing that the other party was really not angry with him and even tried to ease his embarrassment by belittling himself, Qin Yan felt mixed emotions in his heart.