Chapter 16: Gu Huaiyu: Hehe, it feels so good!

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 16

  Although Gu Huaiyu didn't walk much, his feet were still sprained. When he was about to get home, he jumped off the tram pedal and happened to step on a stone, and then he became extremely happy and sad.

  When he limped home, the high fever he had endured all afternoon finally broke out.

  Gu Huaiyu drank the medicine and fell asleep not long after.

  He didn't know how long it took, but he vaguely heard someone arguing downstairs, and his eyelids opened swayingly.

  "What can my son do to you that you want to treat him so badly?"

  Gu Dajun's high-decibel voice pierced the door panel, causing Gu Huaiyu's head to swell with discomfort, and he sat up on his elbows.

  During the time when Gu Huaiyu was in coma, Gu Dajun was so angry that he called Mr. Shang.

  It was fine when I left in the morning. I went out with Shang Yan, but it turned out like this when I came back. He had to ask for an explanation from the merchant.

  After understanding the whole story, the old man was very angry and asked Shang Yan to come to Gu's house in person to apologize to Gu Huaiyu.

  Shang Yan is here, but he is not the only one here, he also brings his little lover.
  It was said to be an apology, but in reality it was a provocation.

  Looking at the male vixen beside Shang Yan who wanted to hang out with him, Gu Dajun gasped and stared at the two people in front of him with a livid face.

  "Shang, let me tell you..."

  Before he could finish his harsh words, Gu Huaiyu's weak voice sounded, "Dad."

  Shang Yan raised his head and met the eyes of Gu Huaiyu who was standing at the stairs on the second floor. .

  Gu Huaiyu's eyebrows were very beautiful, and his eyes were astonishingly bright due to the fever, but his originally red lips were covered with a sickly paleness.

  Under the large pajamas, he was thin and lonely, and he looked a bit miserable because of his illness.

  Qin Yan, who was clinging to Shang Yan, shrank unconsciously and wanted to distance himself from Shang Yan, but the other party held his waist firmly.

  Qin Yan was able to withstand Gu Dajun's abuse because he came to Gu's house just to let Gu Huaiyu's father see Shang Yan's true face and understand that Shang Yan was not a good man.

  So when he came to Gu's house, he took the initiative to get close to Shang Yan, creating the illusion of ambiguity.

  But he couldn't stand Gu Huaiyu's gaze. There was no contempt or sarcasm in it, but it made Qin Yan feel dirty.

  He didn't dare to look at Gu Huaiyu, but he couldn't take his eyes away from Gu Huaiyu.

  What happened to the foot? How could it be injured?

  Gu Huaiyu's ankle was fixed with a simple brace, and his cheeks were red. His expression was one of resignation and sadness, which made Qin Yan very sad.

  He didn't know where Gu Huaiyu was injured. He went back to look for Gu Huaiyu, but he didn't see him. He thought Gu Huaiyu was picked up by his family's driver.

  Seeing Gu Huaiyu come out of the room, Gu Dajun's eyelids jumped, "You are still sick, why did you get out of bed? Go back and lie down."

  Gu Huaiyu said hoarsely, "Dad, I'm fine, let them come up , I want to talk to them..."