Chapter 30: This green tea man

◎This green tea man◎

Gu Huaiyu maintained a posture of showing discipline to Xie Wei. In Wei Shi's eyes, they were close to each other and their posture was very intimate.

Wei Shi's eyes darkened, and his voice was also deep, "What are you doing?"

Xie Wei didn't pay any attention to Wei Shi, but just said to Gu Huaiyu, "It's time for you to go back to your dormitory."

Wei Shi raised the corners of his mouth, but there was not much smile in his eyes. He stared at Xie Wei half-jokingly and half-warning.

"Thank you, classmate. Xiao Yu is my friend. He will sleep here tonight. We are all classmates. I don't want things to get ugly. Can you pretend you didn't see it?"

Xie Wei still had that calm face and didn't buy Wei Shi's fault very much, "It's lights out time now."

Wei Shi smiled sarcastically and said with a strong attitude, "There is never any lights-out time here."

Seeing that they were about to quarrel, Gu Huaiyu reacted quickly, let go of Xie Wei's arm, looked at Wei Shi and said, "It's very late, I should go back to the dormitory, good night."

Facing Gu Huaiyu, Wei Shi changed his attitude and looked a little aggrieved, "You said you would stay with me at night, why don't you keep your words?"

Gu Huaiyu said, "I was worried that you were in a bad mood. Now that you are fine, I am relieved."

Hearing Gu Huaiyu say he was worried about him, Wei Shi felt an inexplicable emotion in his heart. This emotion made him eager to keep Gu Huaiyu.

Xie Wei said at this moment, "Let's go."

This was said to Gu Huaiyu, his attitude and tone were very light, but Gu Huaiyu followed him without hesitation.

Wei Shi felt gloomy for a moment, and his disgust for Xie Wei was far greater than that of the stray cat that clung to Gu Huaiyu's feet on the lawn.

The disgust boiling in his heart made Wei Shi utter vicious words, "I told you, he is my friend and he will stay tonight. If you can't understand people, I don't mind finding a place to talk to you alone." ."

He emphasized "Let's talk" in a more threatening tone.

Gu Huaiyu hated bullying others, and he even hated others bullying Xie Wei.

The author has made him very miserable. He is an orphan in almost every status, he has to work several jobs, and his food, clothing, housing and transportation are not good.

But even so, he still relies on his own efforts to live a good life. Why should such a person be stepped on by these rich second generations who rely on their father and mother?

Gu Huaiyu held Xie Wei down and stood in front of him silently, turning his head to look directly into Wei Shi's eyes.

"I know you are in a bad mood today, but that is not a reason for you to vent your anger on others. If you want to embarrass Xie Wei, then we will no longer be friends."

After saying these words with a cold face, Gu Huaiyu grabbed Xie Wei's hand and strode away.

Wei Shi stood at the door of the dormitory, watching Gu Huaiyu leave, his chest heaving slightly, like an alpha wolf who failed to seize territory, irritable and angry mixed with discouragement and frustration.

He didn't understand. Everything was fine just now. Gu Huaiyu bandaged his wounds, told him why he didn't want to be a doctor, and said he believed him.

In a blink of an eye, Gu Huaiyu was standing next to another person. For that person, he even said that he would not be friends with him. In the end, he held the other person's hand and left without looking back.