Chapter 25: Gu Huaiyu was shocked that Xiao Xie had become superstitious.

◎Gu Huaiyu was shocked that classmate Xiao Xie had become superstitious. ◎

It's easy to calm Gu Huaiyu's anger, all he needs is a roasted sweet potato.

Gu Huaiyu was sitting in the back seat of the tram, holding the roasted sweet potatoes that Xie Wei bought for him. The cold wind blew across his cheeks and lifted the bangs on his forehead, revealing his beautiful and contented face.

But Gu Huaiyu has always been "changed by new ideas". When he passed a rice roll shop, the half-eaten sweet potato immediately lost its sweetness.

He patted Xie Wei's waist and shouted: "I want rice rolls, I want to eat rice rolls."

Xie Wei stopped the car and went into a rice roll shop to buy him a rice roll.

After carrying rice rolls and walking out of the store, the person on the back seat of the tram had disappeared. Xie Wei glanced around and saw Gu Huaiyu in a small shop selling roast duck.

Gu Huaiyu was very self-aware of his own food intake and confident in Xie Wei's food intake, so he happily ordered a whole roast duck.

While the shopkeeper was slicing roast duck, Gu Huaiyu went into the donkey meat barbecue restaurant next door and ordered two barbecues. If Xie Wei hadn't caught him in time, he would have gone to other snack bars.

Gu Huaiyu glanced at the oden eagerly, "I want radish, lucky bag, and bamboo wheel."

Xie Wei pushed him back onto the tram and asked him to sit still. Then he walked into the oden shop with long legs and bought a large bucket.

Gu Huaiyu picked through the mushrooms, kelp, and broccoli that he didn't want to eat and gave them to Xie Wei.

Xie Wei naturally took over and solved it by three times, five times and two times.

Gu Huaiyu saw that he was pitiful because he only ate vegetarian dishes, so he kindly gave him two skewers of meat sausage.

After Xie Wei finished eating, he drove Gu Huaiyu on the road. When passing by the vegetable market, there were freshly fried dried fish in the stalls on the roadside. He bought another half a catty for Gu Huaiyu.

After eating all the way to where Xie Wei lived, Gu Huaiyu was already twelve minutes full.

Looking at the familiar sign at the door that said Scrap Depot, Gu Huaiyu felt like he was in another world.

Xie Wei actually actually lives here.

Gu Huaiyu carried the bits and pieces of food and followed Xie Wei into the scrap station.

While Xie Wei went to get the power strip to charge the tram, Gu Huaiyu first walked around the yard, wishing he could even lift the corners of the grass to see if he would be able to survive the storm like in "The Truman Show" That sea comes to the border of the world?

Is there a secret door in the scrapyard that can lead to a new world?

Gu Huaiyu groped around in the yard and finally found a downward passage in the southwest corner.

At that moment, his heart rate soared, his lips went dry, and an emotion he couldn't tell whether it was excitement or fear surged in his blood vessels, and then poured into his throat.

Gu Huaiyu licked his lips and looked at the dilapidated stairs covered with spider web-like cracks. There was darkness underneath, but it pulled him and made him involuntarily step down the next step.

At this moment, a rough male voice sounded from behind.

"Who are you?"

The frightened Gu Huaiyu was startled and looked back in fear.