Chapter 10: Meet Xie Wei again in the fourth novel

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 10

  Gu Huaiyu spent the night at Fu's house and had breakfast the next day. Fu Wen took the car keys and sent him to work.

  He rides in a multi-million dollar luxury car to do a job that only costs a few thousand, and the "driver" he is equipped with is the president of a listed company.

  Gu Huaiyu held back his laughter and opened the car door and got into the passenger seat.

  Fu Wen reminded, "Fasten your seat belt."

  Gu Huaiyu pretended to be in a hurry and was about to fasten it when Fu Wen leaned over and hooked the seat belt to help him fasten it.

  When the warm breath came over, Gu Huaiyu leaned against the backrest as if frightened.

  As if nothing happened, Fu Wen sat back naturally and drove the car steadily out of the garage.

  The green plants on both sides of the villa area quickly receded from the field of view. Fu Wen observed the road conditions and asked, "Are you still used to it?"

  Gu Huaiyu said in a vague voice, "Yeah, not bad."

  Fu Wen turned a corner and took the time to scan He glanced at Gu Huaiyu and said in a gentle tone, "You have just come back. Your parents want to spend more time with you. Don't think it's troublesome for them. They love you very much."

  He did not shy away from switching identities with Gu Huaiyu. Every time we talked, they were very candid.

  Of course, this magnanimity also contains a hint of guilt.

  Fu Wen sighed, "If it hadn't been for that accident, you wouldn't have been separated from them for so long and suffered so much."

  Gu Huaiyu in the novel has a somewhat flattering personality, and he could hear the guilt in Fu Wen's words, Fu Wen said hurriedly, "It's all over, and I haven't suffered much. After this period of work is over, I will spend more time with my parents."

  Fu Wen said, "That's good. You can accompany them abroad for a few days. My family has a winery abroad. The scenery there is nice, and we also raise some cows, sheep and horses."

  Gu Huaiyu: "Sheep? Are there many? Are there any shepherd dogs?"

  Fu Wen smiled, "You like dogs? ?"

  "I like it." Gu Huaiyu was a little embarrassed, "I have seen videos of shepherd dogs before. Two dogs can herd a large group of sheep. It feels so awesome."

  Fu Wen said with a smile: "I have a friend who runs a farm. Yes, if you like watching dogs and shepherding sheep, I'll take you to see them when I'm not busy in a few days."

  With this set of words, who wouldn't say "good brother"?

  A scumbag like Fu Wen who is very good at providing emotional value, let alone a novice in love, even Neptune can't stand him.

  -Gu

  Huaiyu didn't let Fu Wen drive the car to the entrance of the hotel. He stopped half a street away.

  Fu Wen didn't ask anything and stopped obediently.

  Gu Huaiyu unbuckled his seat belt and, without looking at Fu Wen's face, lowered his eyes and whispered, "Brother, be careful on the road. I'm going to work."

  Fu Wen said, "Yeah."

  Gu Huaiyu opened the car door. I smell the aroma of purple rice coming from the breakfast shop not far away.