Chapter 43: He wanted to know if the world would turn upside down one day.

Gu Huaiyu followed Yang Xinjian to meet his friends, and sure enough, several of them looked familiar.

These people were more impressed by Gu Huaiyu. They were drinking on the sofa in the private room. When they saw Gu Huaiyu behind Yang Xinjian, they all put down their glasses and made room for him to sit.

Yang Xinjian was like a grown-up parent, standing in front of Gu Huaiyu and saying with a smile, "Take it easy, Xiao Yu is afraid of life and scared people, but Fu Wen will get angry."

"You are the scariest one, right?" said a gentle-looking man on the sofa. He said to Gu Huaiyu in a friendly manner, "Xiao Yu, sit here."

This person's name is Zhou Yuncheng. He attended the birthday party last time. He is a high school classmate with Fu Wen and Yang Xinjian. He is currently engaged in software development and has in-depth cooperation with Fu's company.

The person next to Zhou Yuncheng took over and said, "This is Xiao Yu, Fu Wen's younger brother? He looks so much like Auntie."

"I was abroad on your birthday and I didn't make it in time to celebrate your birthday." He took out his wallet and took out a card. "Here's this for you. When you go shopping in Wancheng, just put it in my name."

Wancheng Shopping Center is a national chain of large merchant centers that only sells high-end products.

Many netizens joked that Wancheng only cheated rich people and would never put his hand into the pockets of poor people.

"This..." Gu Huaiyu looked at Yang Xinjian in embarrassment, "Isn't this bad?"

"There's nothing wrong with it." Yang Xinjian came over, took the card and handed it to Gu Huaiyu.

"Don't be polite to him. This kid's family is in the real estate business and his pockets are very rich. If you just swipe hard, you can sanction his family for the people."

The reason why land is so expensive now is because of speculation by these real estate developers.

The man laughed and scolded Yang Xinjian, "Get out of here."

Yang Xinjian raised her eyebrows, "Fu Wen gives you millions as gifts every year. Shouldn't he give Xiao Yu a shopping card?"

Most of the holiday gifts given to employees by Fu's company are purchased from Wancheng, or they are directly given gift cards to Wancheng.

The man said angrily, "I asked you not to stir up trouble."

While they were joking and bickering, Gu Huaiyu looked around the box calmly.

Everyone who can come here to gather today has business dealings.

The circle of wealthy people is like this. They have been connecting with each other since they were in school. Such friendships are more stable and exclusive.

Xie Wei is naturally the one who is excluded from the circle.

Zhou Yuncheng first noticed Xie Wei and asked casually, "Who is this?"

Yang Xinjian smiled and said, "Xie Wei, Xiao Yu's friend I met a long time ago."

The word 'very early' is very subtle. Anyone who knows something about the new young master of the Fu family knows that he lived a very poor life before he returned to the Fu family.

Xie Wei was Gu Huaiyu's early friend, which showed that his family background was not very strong.

Others suddenly became very interested, including Zhou Yuancheng.

"By the way, I forgot to ask just now." Yang Xinjian looked at Xie Wei, "Xiao Xie, what are you doing now?"

Xie Wei calmly replied, "Working in a restaurant."