Chapter 8: Aloof academic master

Being the protagonist in four torture novels at the same time
Author: Cima Tingfeng
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 8

  "A top student is a top student, and he won't waver in the face of beauty."

  "That's right, our Brother Wei is injured, how can he study? It's so outrageous!"

  Xu Cheng and Huo Jue sang in harmony, laughing. His face was frozen.

  Wei Shi glanced over with a cold look, and the two of them shut their mouths obediently. Then he looked back at Gu Huaiyu.

  Gu Huaiyu walked through the classroom, walked to Xie Wei's seat in the back row, and whispered something, as if he came to Class 2 just to study.

  But Wei Shi didn't believe his rhetoric at all.

  When you encounter a problem, instead of going to the teacher, go up an extra floor to find a classmate Xie you don’t know?
  Do you think he is stupid?

  Tsk, this little nerd is pretty good at playing hard to get.

  -

  "Classmate." Gu Huaiyu spread out the test paper and asked in a low voice, "Can you know this question?"

  Xie Wei took his eyes out of the book and glanced up at the mathematics paper on the desk.

  Gu Huaiyu thought he was reading some literary work, but it turned out to be "Controversy between Cockroach Species", and there was also a book called "Postpartum Care of Sows" next to it

  , which was very powerful.
  No wonder he is a master of academics. The subjects he masters are all in full bloom, and the usefulness and uselessness are all mixed up.

  Xie Wei probably went through this set of papers and after reading the questions, he picked up a pen and wrote the answers on the paper.

  There's not even a problem-solving process, just a dry answer.

  Gu Huaiyu frowned and looked at it for a while. Although he didn't really ask Xie Wei to ask math questions, he couldn't help it when he saw that he gave an answer of 84 to the polar coordinates and parametric equation questions.

  "Isn't this...the answer wrong?"

  It was still clearly wrong.   

         " Isn't that right?"

  The person next to him couldn't help but twitching when he heard their conversation.

  In fact, no one was interested in the academic exchange between the two nerds, provided that Wei Shi did not block Gu Huaiyu at the door to chat.

  Wei Shi has always been a topic maker in school, and anyone and anything that comes into contact with him will be involved in the center of the topic.

  Gu Huaiyu only moved around in the second class of the third year, and accompanied Wei Shi to the infirmary. After a while, the scandal between him and Wei Shi was already known to the whole school.

  When he returned to class, Shen Jiayang was already in a torture posture.

  Shen Jiayang didn't say anything. With a cold face, he opened the school forum on his mobile phone.

  One of the most popular posts today is about Gu Huaiyu and Wei Shi going to the infirmary together. There are photos of the two of them in the post. They started secretly taking pictures in the second class classroom and followed them all the way to the infirmary.