2

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 2

"Did you get through? Haven't you gotten through yet?" In the lobby of the Yaxing Ship Base, a middle-aged man in his forties asked his younger brother anxiously.

The younger brother was equally worried: "Boss, the communication is still not open. Did the little girl lose her optical brain? Hey, I said we should come here early..." The

middle-aged man kicked the younger brother: "What do you mean? Do you blame me?"

The younger brother didn't dare to speak.

The middle-aged man was extremely angry: "Damn Starship app, it clearly said that this starship would be four hours late! How did I know it wouldn't be late!" The

younger brother said dryly: "Then boss, what should we do now?"

The middle-aged man roared: "Keep calling that child until she answers the call! Damn it, if the elder brother knew that I lost his child, he wouldn't skin me! Forget it, I'll call! Answer the call Ah! Little ancestor! You should answer the communication!"

--Lanlan

was already very tired from walking. She had been wandering around in this dark place since she got off the bus. She turned on her own light The brain screen uses the white light leaked from the screen to illuminate a little of the path underfoot.

She didn't notice that the optical brain had no signal, and she didn't know that the optical brain could still have no signal.

But the light from the optical brain was still too weak, and she couldn't see further.

However, as she walked to some unknown place, Lanlan heard some sounds.

If there is a voice, there is someone, and if there is someone, you can ask for directions.

Lanlan walked and walked, and after a while, she finally saw who was making the noise.

The white light of Guang Nao reflected on the haystack in front of him. In the haystack, a half-hidden puppy was exposed, with half of its bloody body exposed.

It lay there weakly, whimpering unconsciously, and its wounds were hideous and embarrassing.

Lanlan was a little confused. She had walked a long way on the mountain road, and her white and tender face was already a little dirty. She was only ten steps away from the little dog now. She probably noticed someone approaching. The dog's green eyes opened vigilantly, looking straight ahead.

Lanlan looked at the puppy.

The little dog also looked at Lanlan.

The beast's desire to survive makes the puppy subconsciously want to run away when it sees an enemy of a non-kindred spirit. However, as soon as it moves, it immediately lets out a muffled cry of pain, and the cry is shrill and shrill.

"You, don't move..." Lan Lan looked at the puppy's bleeding waist in panic, feeling a little at a loss.

"What's wrong with you?"